Chapter Thirty-Three

BE BAD FOR SEHUN
As we walked together back to the event hall, no one speaks. The ambiance doesn't look good and I feel guilty for doing this to my sister since it's her birthday today. 
 
 
"Thank you.", I heard those words coming from Sehun but I didn't look at him. I still continued walking like I never heard anything. But my conscience is struggling. I have to say something atleast.
 
 
"I did it for Heejung. I know that it will make her happy.", I said in a monotonous tone. 
 
 
Heejung held my left hand and smiled at me. I feel how happy she is right now. Because after all, Sehun once became her crush.
 
 
After several minutes, we finally came. Heejin eonnie welcomed us with a confused look. I managed to smile at her even though I want to say something. Maybe she thought that everything has already been arranged. But it's not.
 
 
I saw some of Heejin eonni's close friends and they greeted Heejung. Some of them are close to me also.
 
 
Eonni's friend went to us. "Is he the one?" Naomi, our friend asked referring to Sehun.
 
 
"What?", I asked her because I didn't understand her question.
 
 
"Your boyfriend?", she added.
 
 
"NO!"
 
 
"YES!"
 
 
I disagreed but I heard someone agreed. And when I looked at my back, I saw my sister Heejung grinning at me.
 
 
I looked at Sehun, and he looked happy about it. He smiled back at me, like he's teasing me. How could he do this to me? Did he already forgot what he've done to me several days ago? Is everything a joke to him? 
 
 
"Is it complicated?", Naomi asked again. Is this girl really this talkative that even personal matters of someone, she also wants to know?
 
 
"Uhm.", Sehun said that made Naomi blushed. Sehun made that girl think that we're in that "it's complicated" status. 
 
 
 I can't even make an excuse, so I just left them there.