Chapter Twenty-Six

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

It was the day for Heerin and her family to leave for US. She didn't have a good night sleep because of what happened yesterday. Her head is aching so was her heart. Heejung visited her younger sister's room to ask her of everything was alright. There, she found Heerin crying.

 

Heejung tapped her sister's back. Heerin can't stop crying. Heejung still doesn't know what had happened to her since yesterday. She thought that everything was already settled, but she guess she's wrong.

 

"Unnie, I'll try to forget him. Please help me.", Heerin begged to her sister while tears flow from her eyes.

 

"Okay. Trust me, everything will be alright. I won't let you remain downcast. I'll help you move on. So.... cheer up.", Heejung said and hugged her sister.

 

"Thanks unnie.", Heerin said and then, Heejin went inside the room running and they hugged her also.

--

They were at the Incheon Airport already. Their father was still busy talking to his business partner while they were waiting. The sisters got bored so they walked around to look for something interesting. While they were at the airport, they saw a couple saying goodbyes to each other. Heejung got jealous at them while Heerin felt bitterness. Heejin just stood there beside them because she's looking at the group of guys holding a big balloon with lots of cookies and pastries and 2 bouquets of flower. That guys were slowly walking to their direction, so she pulled Heerin's hand and point to those guys.

 

"Unnie, look at those pretty men!" Heejin said excitedly.

 

As Heerin saw them, she's not yet sure of who they were. But then, one of those guys shouted "Heerin". Just then Heerin knew that it was EXO, her friends. She counted them but they were just 9 out of 11. They were all there except for Sehun and Suho. Heerin still showed her smile and gratitude for them and she even apologized because she didn't said her farewell to them. She was looking around to see if Sehun might be there, but she found none. Heejung at the same time, feels sad because she didn't even saw Suho. She was expecting to see him for the last time, but she was disappointed.

 

Heerin let her tears flow for the last time. She was so touched because of what her friends have done. People around were looking at them, and they found them cute and adorable. 

 

Each member finally said their farewells. And they also gave their letters to Heerin while chocolate and flowers to Heejung and Heejin.

 

"To our prettiest friend in the whole world, thank you for showing your aegyos and smiles to us even for just a short time. We will always remember that and wil never forget those. Please don't forget us also. And inform us when you'll go back and we'll promise to give you our warmest welcome. We will surely miss you, Heerin-ssi.", is what Kris said in his letter.

 

"From Tao. Annyeong heerin. Please be safe and hey, what's happening to you these days. I have a fishy feeling about it. By the way, I told Sehun that were gonna meet you in the airport. But he said he can't go. I wonder why? But always remember us, arasseo? Jalja :)”

 

"Hey baby! This is Chanyeol, your best looking friend among EXO. Finally were becoming more close to each other but now, you're leaving us? How dare you?!", Heerin was shocked by what Chanyeol said in his letter but she still continue reading it. "I will surely miss you, our pretty baby. I'll miss how you interact with us even you feel awkward with us. I think you should become an actress. Cause you're very pretty! Take good care of yourself, understand? When you arrived in the United States, don't forget to inform us. We'll keep in touch with each other,  right? I'll definitely miss you, heerin-ah. Annyeong! Adios! Bye bye!", adorable Chanyeol wrote in his letter that made Heerin form a smile in her face.

 

"Hey this is Kyungsoo. We may not be that close, but seeing my brothers-in-heart smile and laugh because of you, I came to know you and like you also. Thank you for joining us even though we're all boys. And please don't talk to me in formal,  I feel weird. We're at the same age, right? So talk to me in casual, the next time when we'll finally meet again. Take good care and enjoy your stay in U.S", the cold-guy Kyungsoo said that made Heerin so grateful.

 

"Hello our Heerin baby! It's Chen! We've been very close all the time. I miss eating with you in Suho's cafe. You're a great friend of mine. You're an angel that came in every EXO member's life. 
Because of you, we became more crazier than usual. Thank you for being there especially when we need someone to talk to about "girls". Haha. We'll meet in the future again, right? Don't forget us. And please don't cry when life gets hard. Annyeong."

 

"From EXO's Xiupao. Hey pretty little girl. It was an honor to meet you and be friends with you. You're such a humble and kind person. I hope that you'll never change. Always be the Heerin EXO knows, arasseo?. Till we see each other again. Farewell!".

 

"Hello cutie-pie! You're weirder than I, do you know that? Now you know. Kekeke!!! I'll miss singing with you and playing instruments with you. It was a memory that I won't forget. You're the first girl who I played instruments with, and that means you're special. Don't forget to buy me a lot of unicorn plushies there. I'll expect that when I see you again. Bye bye.... Ah, I forgot to tell you. It's me, Lay! And please don't tell me unicorns aren't real. They are. I'm a living proof. Kekeke.. Annyeong! Tc!", Heerin read while laughing. 

 

"Heerin-ah! My favorite girl. I guess you're in the plane now, aren't you?", while Heerin was reading she said to herself,"Sorry Baekhyun you're wrong, I'm still here in the airport". "It was a good thing to meet you. You were such a jolly person. But please don't tell jokes especially to us, because you're not good in telling jokes! Haha just kidding. I remember the time when were filming the show, you almost cry when Heejin teased you that you look like a monster. You look very beautiful that day. My jaw almost dropped. And by the way, I'm sorry to hear from your unnie that you almost got . If I were there, I may have punched that guy to death. Lucky him. But still, take good of yourself. Eat a lot of veggies and fruits. And when you arrived there, please tell us. And if you're free, inform us and we'll chat with you or skype you. But all in all,  thank you. It was nice meeting such a beautiful lady like you. We'll miss you. And before I forgot,  there's a CD at the  back of this card. That's our music video. I know that you'll want to watch that again. I also saved in that CD our behind-the-scenes. It was hilarious. Bye bye beautiful lady. I will miss you.", Baekhyun speech finally ended.

 

While he was putting the letters back to the box, an enveloped fell. She grabbed it and opened it. It was also a letter.

 

"Heerin, this is Suho. Sorry for all the inconveniences I made to you. I know you're shocked to know that there was something that happened to us in the past (referring to Heejung). I'm so sorry that we hid it from you. It wasn't our intention. Sorry. And also, Heejung and I already talked about us. We decided to end everything we had for each other's sake. But we're not stopping the possibilities that maybe we were meant for each other. But who knows?

 

Heerin, for the short time we bonded with each other, I felt that you're a real friend. Thank you for your sincere heart that you opened for us. We won't forget you. And about Sehun, I know you know he has feelings for you. But now, I don't know what's happening between the two of you. But I have no right to interfere. Always take good care of yourself. Be a good daughter and sister. And please help Heejung always. I still love her but I guess I should keep it all with me. Don't worry about us,  we'll be doing fine here. Please always get in touch with us. Goodbye Seo Heerin, till we see each other again. We will miss you.", Suho said in his letter which made Heerin almost cry. She was very thankful to everyone for accepting her wholeheartedly. She'll definitely miss them. Their crazy thoughts and weird behaviors. She's thankful that Sehun didn't show up, because she may have second thoughts again which will make everything in messed.

 

It was their time to ride on the plane. But before that, she send a message to the boys.

 

"Thank you guys for the great effort you made for me. I read all your letters and it touched my heart. Thank you for everything and sorry if I failed you. I will surely comeback and promise me that you'll welcome me again as you have welcomed me before. Thank you and I will miss all of you. Take good care of yourselves and be sure that if you'll date someone, she should be greater than I. HAHA, just kidding. Goodbye guys. It's time for me to go. Annyeong. Till we see each other again. I love you ALL!", and she walked on her way to the plane. Leaving everyone and everything.

 

"A new beginning will now start. Keep strong, Seo Heerin.", she said to herself.