Chapter Eighteen

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

Heerin went out the school with her sisters. As she entered their limousine, she saw her mother too. Her mother hugged and kissed her on the cheek. She looked at her unnie with the "are-you-really-saying-the-truth" look. Heejung knows the meaning of her sister's glare. But she also didn't know the whereabouts of where they are going. So, she just looked Heerin with her "trust-in-me" look, making Heerin just sighed.

 

Heejung and Heejin slept, leaving just Heerin and their mother, Minjoo awake. Minjoo is a great and loving mother of the three. But because she got easily scared and always quiet, Heerin and Heejung just tell their feelings to each other.

 

Heejung told their mother what happened to Heerin. So as a mother,  she decided to fight for her daughter even it means fighting with her husband also. 

 

"Heerin, why didn't you told me about it?", Minjoo asked that made Heerin looked at her.

 

"About what mom?", she replied.

 

"Don't you trust me? I'm still your mom. I should know everything that happens to all of you.", Minjoo said while tears are flowing in her face.

 

"Sorry mom. It's just that... I'm afraid to tell you."

 

"But, are you feeling fine now? You want to look for that bastard, who almost harassed you?"

 

"No, mother. Just let him be. He learned his lessons well, I assure you. Besides, I don't think that he'll follow me again."

 

"How sure are you?"

 

"200%, Mom. So, don't worry. And I'm sorry. If anything happened to me again, I'll tell you.", Heerin said to her mom. At least she already said what her heart cries out. "But mom where are we going?"

 

"We're going to apply a passport for all of us.", Her mom said making her surprised.

 

"But why? Where and when? For how long?", Heerin asked in disbelief.

 

"We are going to America. And the three of you will study there. We'll go after completing all the requirements.", Mom explained.

 

"But, for what reason?"

 

"It's for your safety. I don't want something to happen to you. And maybe going to America will help us cancel your arranged marriage."

 

"Maybe you're right, mom. But I don't want to leave my friends and Sehun."

 

"Sehun? Is he your boyfriend?", Mom asked.

 

"No, mom. He's not my boyfriend, but he's a special guy for me. He's also the one who beat the man who stalked me", Heerin explained while doing hand gestures. But she blushed a little when her mom asked her if Sehun is her boyfriend.

 

"Sehun is my boyfriend, unnie.", Heejin sleeptalking made Heerin and her mom laugh.

 

"No my little princess. He is unnie's boyfriend.", Heerin said as she massage Heejin's forehead as she sleeps.

 

"Aigoo~~My daughters are really grown up. How fast time fly." Minjoo whispered to herself while smile formed at her face. Sigh.

 

They arrived at their company's travel agency. Minjoo's secretary gave them application forms and they filled them. Heerin is still staring at her form, still thinking if she really wants to go or not. But she still filled them up in the end. 

 

They finished everything early, so Minjoo told them that they can go to a shopping mall and but clothes. The three agreed happily. It was their "GIRLS" bonding this time.

 

After shopping a lot and buying and eating for hours,  they decided to go home. Everyone had a quality time with each other, making them exhausted. 

 

They arrived at their house at 9:00 in the evening. Everyone went to their room and slept. Minjoo on the other hand, went to each room to give her sleeping daughters a kiss. She missed bonding with her daughters, because of her work.