Chapter Sixteen

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

It was already Saturday morning when Heerin decided to go home from Sooyeon's place. Her unnie waited for her at her room. 

 

When Heerin entered her room,  she was surprised when she saw her unnie sleeping in her bed. Because she doesn't want to wake her up and she knows that when Heejung saw her, she will be reprimanded. So she just went to Heejin's room. She saw their little princess sleeping messily in her bed. She first, put her blankets on and kissed her forehead lightly. She went to the room's corner and she sat there. She remembered everything that had happened to her the past day. She can't control her emotions and ended up crying. She wanted to stop her tears from flowing, but the more her tears flow.

 

Heejin woke up because of Heerin's quiet cries. As she yawn in her bed,  she saw her unnie crying. Without her unnie noticing, she went near her.

 

"Unnie, why didn't you sleep beside me?", Heejin asked while rubbing her eyes.

 

Heerin was surprised when Heejin was already beside her.

 

"How could I sleep beside you, if your body is scattered all over the bed.", Heerin replied, acting like she wasn't crying.

 

"Oh come on, unnie. I know you really like waking me up in my sleep. There's something wrong, right?"

 

"No there is none,  our little princess. Just go back to sleep.", Heerin said and carried her little sister to her bed and she sang a lullaby to her to make her return to sleep again. 

 

After a few minutes, Heejin returned to her dreamland successfully. In order not to wake her up again, Heerin decided to go to the guest room to rest. It was already 10 in the morning when she woke up.

 

As her eyes opened, she yawn and stretched her arms. When she was going to rise up, she saw her unnie looking at her. At first, she lied down again as if she didn't saw her sister. And next she did was to run out of the room trying to escape to her sister. She went to her room. She locked the door. Heejung knocked at the door begging for Heerin to open it,  but of course she failed. So, she just waited patiently for the door to open on its own.

 

After almost half an hour,  Heerin thought that her sister gave up already. Little did she know that her sister has an AWESOME plan that surely will work to her. 

 

Because she thought that Heejung wasn't there outside, she decided to go out and get some foods at the kitchen. But as she pull the knob of the door, she was surprised when her sister pushed it and went inside her room with a strong force. 

 

As soon as Heejung got inside, she locked the door, that made Heerin do nothing. This time, it was Heerin who surrendered and she just sit on her bed waiting for her sister to talk.

 

"If you thought that I would reprimand you,  you're wrong.", Heejung said.

 

"Tell me, what's really happening to you?", Heejung added.

 

Tears formed in her sister's eyes, making her cry too.

 

"Unnie I know you know something,  but why didn't you just told me." Heerin told her.

 

"What are you talking about?", Heejung asked, but she already know what Heerin is saying.

 

"The arranged-marriage", Heejung just sighed as what Heerin said.

 

She knew about the arranged marriage that their father ordered. But she doesn't know how to tell her.

 

"Unnie, you should know that because of that arranged marriage thing, I was almost !"

 

"Mworago?!"

 

"I know you heard what I said unnie. But thanks to Sehun, I was saved."

 

"Tell me what happened.", Heejung insists.

 

And because of that,  Heerin told her the story.

 

"The reason I went down at the hotel was because I have a feeling that there's something that father planned for either of us two. So I went to my favorite cafe and there I found a man,  and we talked to each other. After that, I decided to go back to where you all were. But before I opened the door, I heard that Dad talked something about that arranged-marriage. So I went back to the school, and cried there. Sehun saw me and he comforted me until I was finished. He told me that he will give me a ride back to our house but I said no. I want to walk first and think. While I was walking, I noticed that there's someone following me. I tried to called Sooyeon, but when I heard that she picked up, I told her where I am and I need her. Then after some minutes of walking,  the man walked near to me, and tried to harass me. But then, I saw Sehun beating the man."

 

"Oh I see. Sorry for not telling you. Because of that, you were troubled. I didn't know what happened to you, I'm very sorry. Sorry for not being there when you needed me the most." Heejung apologized.

 

"Don't be sorry unnie. I now understand why you chose not to tell me. I shouldn't blame you for what happened. I'm just mad at dad. How could he arranged me in a marriage. I'm still young."

 

"Yes I know. I tried to talk to dad too, about this matter. But he ignored me. I asked him, why not me? Why did he chose you to be married, when I was older than you. But he just told me that, because I am older than the CEO's son."Heejung explained.