Chapter Four

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

The Music Fest 

     Everyone was busy preparing though it's still dawn. Sehun who leads this event, was the earliest. He went to check if everything is done already. Heerin went closer to him. He smiled.


"Mr. Oh, thanks again because of last night.", Heerin started their conversation.
 

"No problem. But did they got mad at you?", Sehun asked concerningly.


"Ahmm, yes they were. But I explained everything to them what really happened to me. Gladly they accepted my reason without doubting me."

 

"That's good. But are you now, really okay already?"


"Last night, I still feel-like spinning but I'm now fine. I guarantee that.", Heerin said confidently.


"Alright, but please be more careful next time. You made me worry the most.", Sehun said.


"Ok, thank you and sorry. I would be careful next time. So don't worry about me,  I'll be fine.", Heerin secured Sehun at what she says.


"Ok, let's continue.", they round the whole school for the checking of the place and the facilities.


     The whole preparation for the school's music event, already done. Check! There was still enough time for Sehun to rest, until he go to the airport. While he was waiting the time, he chats with his friends. Their topic was about "dating".

   

       Everyone has the experience already except for Sehun. Sehun is quite busy, so he didn't think of dating someone. And in addition, if he wants to date, he want it to be Heerin only. But he never had a chance. He never had the confident to ask her out.

   

      Time passed easily, and it was his time to go. His friends bid him goodbye, and they did their signature handshakes. 

   

      Sehun arrived at time. He watch the passengers go out from the airplane. He waits for his hyung while holding a sign saying: "Hwanyeong hamnida, nae sarang Luhan hyung!". He waited for another ten minutes when he saw a guy wearing a grey-cosy hat. He looked at that guy weirdly. He didn't noticed it was his hyung, until Luhan went closer to him. 

 

"Yah dongsaengii~, bogoshipeo!", Luhan said to his brother as soon as he went closer to him. All the attentions of the people were caught by these two perfectly handsome look-alike brothers.

   

      Of course, they will be. Because you would never saw human beings like them, who are really perfectly handsome. You won't think that they have these flaws, too. But many people still see their flaws as perfectly perfect. That sounds strange but for them it was AWESOME!

 

     Luhan hugged his brother tight, and so was Sehun. It was a great time for the both of them, because it was already six months when Luhan was brought back to China for their company business. So, it can be see by the eye, that they really missed each other a LOT. 

 

"Hyung~”, Sehun said while embracing his hyung. When they realized that they were hugging each other for so long, they separated. Sehun looked at his hyung, weirdly. 

 

"Hyung, what's with your hat?", Sehun asked.

 

"It's the latest fashion in China, don't you know?", Luhan replied.

 

"How would I know, hyung?", Sehun said sarcastically. "Besides, I know you're so MANLY, but the way I look at you, some people may mistaken you for a girl"

 

"No one cares, as long as I know how MANLY I am! HAHA!", Luhan said and laughed like a Dracula.

 

"You still didn't change hyung, you're still the one who I knew.", Sehun replied relieved.

   

       The two went to the car and went home. As soon as they stepped on the house, their mom SCREAMEDDDDD aloud upon seeing her son. But then her mom changed her mood in a swift, she hugged him tight. 

 

"I didn't know you are going home? Why didn't you tell me?", Their mom told him while embracing Luhan and while giving Sehun a why-didn't-you-tell-me-your-hyung-will-be-home look.

And Sehun Be like: "Why? I didnt do anything Eomma.It's hyung's fault, not mine"

     Sehun just laughed at his mom's reaction. He knew she was SUPER-DUPER happy to see his son again after all those months. After some seconds Luhan felt that his clothes became wet. He looked at his mom and saw him crying. He felt sad because he knew how difficult it was for his mom to be far from him.

 

     Their mom looked at Sehun and told him to come over. Sehun followed. And their mom hugged the both of them. Though their mom was so good at changing her moods, but seeing her like that was something that touched her boys' warm heart.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N
 I made this chapter short, because I decided to share how Sehun and Luhan are just half-bothers. How come Luhan was whole-blooded Chinese, while Sehun was half Korean and Chinese. Hope you are having fun. And you find this story interesting. Sehun and Heerin's love story will continue in the next chapters.

Upvote
Comment
Subscribe <3