Annoying and So Childish

Suzy's Diary

I close my laptop, after watching that radio show. Sehun looks so happy and enjoy his time, but yet i know that he's tired.
I tidying my apartment before go to bed. I lay on my bed while hold my phone. I send a text message to Sehun, just to check how is he doing right now.

Going home?

I send it very shortly like always, because sending a sweet text message i think not a wise choice, in case his cellphone is not in his hand. We're not saving each other phone number.
I wait for him to reply my text, but after one hour there's no response. He must be practicing or sleeping then.
I was ready to going on a deep sleep, when my phone ringing and shown a text message from Sehun.

Front gate.
He texting me with very short sentence, i get up from my bed and wearing my jacket, cap, and scarf, necesarry items to meet your idol boyfriend.
In the front gate i can find Sehun, without wearing any hat and scarf, he just wear a thick jacket.
i walk slowly to him, he just so annoying for coming without any preparation, he's like really don't care if we get caught in a scandal.
" Wear this." I put my scarf around his head and hair so suddenly, he seems surprised and turn to me.
" Oh, you're here." he talk to me with a low voice.
" How could you come here, and expose your yellow hair like that, people can recognize you so easily." I talk to him, while hit his shoulder several times.
" Yellow? this is pink,Suzy-ya ." He taking off my scarf, and put it around my neck.
" Really? i thought it was yellow." I focused my eyes to his hair once again.
" Ya! i come here with taxi in the middle of night and you just talk about my hair?"
" I won't ." I put my hand around his arm while smiling.

The tips for you, in case you just really need to dating someone who really famous, or yourself is the famous one. You can go to some place that runned by elderly.
They are so sweet and not really know you, so it safe to have a comfortable date at place like that.And i have one near my apartment.
" Kris hyung and Luhan hyung meet Jia and Fei noona, yesterday. They have a get together event with others."
" They don't know you come here, right? oppa-deul. " Me and Sehun have no one except Luna who know about our relationship.
People won't know, they can't find out our relationship, because there's no trace that Sehun and me have close relationship. Maybe in the beggining of high school, But after that my relationship getting worse and no one know that we solved it already.
" They don't." He answer me shortly while continue eating his soup.
" Why are you eating like that? with so much money that you make they're not giving you food?" I push my rice and soup bowl toward him, so he can eat more.
Sehun lift his face and looking straight to my eyes.
" They have a meat party tonight, but i come to see you and told them that my body in not a good condition, so they thought i'm in dorm right now, sleeping."
He start to eat my portion of meal, after talking like that.
I feel wronged after talking and just stay quiet while fix my eyes to him.
" But you know come here is so much better than the meat." Sehun talk to me.
" Why? because you can meet me here right?" I ask him while smiling
" Because hyungs won't gave me they share of meal like you." He talk to me and laughing. Indeed really annoying and so childish.
I shut my mouth again, and just focused my eyes to him once again.