You Can Hide Here Forever

Suzy's Diary

After come out from the restaurant, i put my hand on my jacket and start walking in front of Sehun.
Beside the fact that i'm annoyed by his behaviour tonight, i'm afraid too if people see us together.
" Are you angry?" Sehun suddenly on my right side, walking together with me.
" a little bit." I talk to him without looking at his face, i just busy looking around.
" What are you searching for?" Sehun grab my hoodie from behind and stopping my walk when he found me anxious and keep looking around.
" I'm just afraid, if someone is here and see us." i talk to him while lift my face to his eyes.
" Seriously? is 2 am in the morning,Suzy-ya. There's no people in here." He talk to me while looking at his watch.
" But still.." Sehun suddenly grab me and put me inside her jacket and hugging me tight.
" You can hide here, like forever." Sehun is really tall, and i'm tall too but thanks god i don't wear my high heels so i can hug him comfortably.
" You say it, you know a man can change his word so easily." I talk while smiling inside his arm.

I send him home, in front of the gate of my apartment. It will hard to meet him, because Sehun told me that he'll busy in China for the weekend.
I just nod and give him a pat in his yellow hair, the thought that i can't see him for so long is quite sad, but on the other side i feel relieved because i'll have nothing to hide from people for a few days because Sehun is not here.
" Take care of your self." I talk to him, right before i come in to my apartment.

The next morning, i receive another text message from Sehun, he told me that he's ready to go.
Comeback Safely
 
After washed up, my manager is coming to get me, i have a cf shoot today.

" Suzy-ya, i can't contact you yesterday, i was emailing you schedule for this week." Of course, when i'm having a date with Sehun, i'm not touching my phone at all.
" Really? i'm sorry oppa, i sleep early yesterday." Thankfully i can come up with an excuse.

I arrive for my shoot at noon, even though i'm already staring in numerous cf, these nerve wrecking moment always come to me. And this only getting worse with the fact that i'm dating Sehun now.
With EXO popularity that flying around across the country, i can find Sehun everyehere, and if some people talk about them around me, i feel proud yet panic like right now.
" is there any possibilities that our brand will use EXO as the brand ambassador? " one of the staff talk to her friend when i was doing my make up.
" I don't think so. why?" The other onnie answer her with a low voice.
" My sister, she's really crazy about those kids, she keep coming to their fan meeting or signing event, without going to school. I really want to meet EXO and drag my sister here."
I keep hear they talking while doing my make up.
" Yes, they're really popular, these days."
" Suzy-shi, do you ever meet them? what do you think about them as a sunbae?" Suddenly that onnie talk to me and give me a shock.
" meet with who?" i put my acting skill, and talking to them while smiling.
" a boygroup named EXO, do you know them?"
" ah, i met them several times in some events." I talk with a low voice.

Gladly, the talk about EXO is interrupt because we need to do our shot.
I work really hard for this cf.
After i finishing my cf shoot, i use my phone to watch Sehun performing in some music event on China.
Not seeing him for the last hours, really bothered me these days. Sometimes i'm wondering if i'm feeling this by myself, or my boyfriend is feeling it too.
Suzy, the nation's first love, a popular idol seems like ordinary fan girl of EXO's Sehun.