Let Me try

Suzy's Diary

Sehun is linking his arm around my shoulder and start dragging me to cafetaria.
" i've never been so comfortable here, people always surrounding me." I talk to him while sit in one of the table.
He just smile at me, not saying anything.
i look to the window and find some kids is already coming. I get up from my sit.
" Let's go home." I talk to Sehun with a low voice.
Sehun only reply me with a nod and walk behind me.
we riding the taxi back to my apartment.
" why are you doing this?" I talk to him when i reach my apartment, and he putting my bag to my living room.
" you know that memories, i'm treasured it well until now, not only at school but our times in dance studio, our first date, everythings."
He talk to me slowly while smiling.
" don't you think,that's fair for ending all of that with only one last date?" He talk to me with a deep voice.
I lift my head to him, how did he know about what i'm going to do.
" I know it right away when you told me about going to Gwangju and throw away our schedule." He talk to me.
I don't know what to say, i can bring any word to my mouth right now.
Seeing him standing there is hurt enough for me.
We trap in silent for a while.
Don't know what to say, don't know what to do.

" I'm afraid ,you know what happened to Luna when she only taking picture with you, how about me, what will happen to me?"
" I already told you, that i'll protect you."
" you can protect me, allright, how about your self, you have 11 other people who fight with you, do you really want to ruin their dreams and run to me?"
I talk to him while crying again right now.
" let me try." He talk to me slowly
Oh my god, i just want to hug him right now.
I don't know, if i can hold my fear, my worried.
" you're not believing me, right?" Sehun talk to me again with low voice, he looks so tired and desperate exactly like me.
I don't know what to say, and just standing there while wipe my tears.
" you never loved me right?"
After hearing his last word, i feel hurt and my heart is tearing me apart.
Suddenly i gather my courage back, so i walk slowly toward him and hug him tight.
" I believe you, i do." I talk to him while crying.
I don't know that my love story could be so dramatic like this, i feel like i'm staring in a drama.
I should have know from the first that Sehun and me have so much things and people involve around us.
" let me try then, it will work."