HongKong

Suzy's Diary

Today is the day, i promise Sehun to following him to Hongkong, for MAMA award.
I have been missing Sehun for the last week. He never contacted me, and never come to meet me, well i'm the one who told him to do that.
I said that he doesn't need to meet me, but for not contacting me even once, i don't recall that i've said that.
Today is the day when i'll do some extreme rebellion thing on my life, going to HongKong alone without my manager.
You know, my passport and documents is hold by my agencies. But gladly several days ago, i told my manager to bring it to me.
I said to him that i want to go with my brother to Japan, well, my manager is kind enough for covering me up. But still, i lied to him.
My brother does go to Japan, but me, i'm going to Hongkong.
The event is held at night, and i go there in early morning the day before 2 am.
I go there, even when some artist still at their dorm, sleeping. If i want to avoid the media this much will do.
I dressing up like other people, with my jumper and skinny jeans, i tied up my hair and wear no makeup.
If i come to airport, i usually dress like i's going to do a performance, and you should know that is really annoying.
In the plane you just want to be comfortable, but yeah, who said that my life is easy.

I barely pass all the counter, without any problem. This is my first time to taking care of my departure all alone. My manager always do this kind of things.
I'm nervous but excited. That Oh Sehun can make me do things that i never imagined before.
Now i'm sitting on the plane, and waiting my plane to fly away.
you'll never think about me like this right, MissA's Suzy going to Hongkong alone to meet her boyfriend who turned out to be EXO's Sehun.
me too, now i'm just amazed by my self, my behaviour, my way of thinking.
I sleep on my flight, I arrived around 5.30 in the morning. The sun is already arise.
When i come out from the airport, i slightly feel panic because i'm afraid if some reporters is already here.

Sehun is already here since yesterday, i just send him a message that i'll coming for today. I already have my ticket for watching tonight show, and i already booking a hotel for tonight.
I use taxi to come to my hotel, and when i reached here, i come to my room quickly and sleep. I must have my energy for tonight, i must doing well. I can't make any mistakes.

I wake up in the afternoon. I start to prepare for tonight's event, i have a ticket that far away from the stage, you know in case the camera is capturing me.
I use my plain clothes, white t-shirt, blue jeans, and black jacket, i use a thin make up on my face. I try to look as plain as ever, i'm wearing my sneakers, hat and scarf.

When i'm arriving, i still in dilemma wether to keep going or coming back. I promise to Sehun. But i'm scared for doing this.
I walk slowly to the venue and queued in the entrance. I feel insecure when people looking at me. People who come here must be know Kpop very well. and i'm scared if they recognize me.
There's no turning back right now, i talk to my self when i sit in one of the sit together with other fans.
I'm waiting for an hour, and the show now begin, for this 3 hours i just can hope that nobody will see me, and the camera won't coming to this section of tribune.