Our Memories

Suzy's Diary

he next morning, Joon is coming to pick Luna.
Sehun told me that he'll be here in 6. so i wait for him, i'm already packing my bag.
The plan is, i want to have a date with Sehun, the last date, and i'll told him that i won't doing this anymore, i'm tired and scared.
So i'll break up with him today, after we're back from gwangju. I made up my mind already, i don't want to hurt people around me especially him.
Sehun is waiting for me in front of my apartment while wearing a thick jacket and a hat, he doesn't bring any bag.
" why? you're not coming?" i ask him while looking at him slowly.
He just standing there, while looking at me.
" why? Sehun-a?" i shook his arms several times. And suddenly he grab my hand and my bag, drag me to a taxi.
" What are you doing?" I ask him, because i feel confused with his action.
He doesn't talk for a while, and i finally realized this road.
"  why are we going there?"

The taxi is stop in my highschool, our highschool, SOPA.
Sehun hold my hand and we get out from the taxi.
School start at 8, so yeah we have plenty time to be here.
" whatever you want to do for today, don't." He finally talk to me with a low voice.
" what do you mean?"
" you know, what i mean." I think Sehun is know what will i do.

Sehun take me around the school, first is the corridor that we first met.
" I met you here, for the first time." I feel surprised, because i think the one who realized that we met here is just me.
" how do you know?"
" I bump with Luna here, because of you. You look so beautiful." he talk to me while smiling.
" you shorter than me that day, so small, i thought you were a middle schooler."
Sehun is really small back then, he looks like a kid, very different with him now.

Now he taking me to a room at third floor, the place i become friends with him.
My memories is taking back to a few years ago, when i look at him and hoping to be friends with him because we share the same dream.
" do you remember?" He talking to me while hold my hand inside his pocket.
" we're taking picture together with Luna here."
" yes, i was so confident when Luna threaten me about scandal with you." I talk to him while smiling.
Sudeenly Sehun looks so sad and quiet.
" how about now? don't you have confidence for it?" He suddenly talk to me like that. I'm taken aback, and no, i don't have it right now.
I let go of his hand and start to walk first