Lies

Suzy's Diary

For the next few days, i just filling up my days with practicing and curling up at home.
Sehun come home today, he told me that we will meet in special episode of music program tonight.
I feel nervous, because this is the first time that i'll meet him in public.
" Suzy-ya, how's your cf shoot?" Jia onnie talk to me, when we're on our way to the studio.
If i must tell the truth, me and my members don't really meet up if we're not doing the promotion.
Especially for me, who really have a tight schedule by myself.
" It was fine, how about you onnie? i heard you have a get together with other chinese idol." I talk to her while smiling.
" huh? how do you know?" She seem surprised, after hearing my question.
Where i heard it before? ah, from Sehun. What should i do, i can't think straight. i need to find an excuse.
" Sulli, i heard it from here, and she heard it from Amber onnie." I talk without thinking, and quickly.
" Really? she didn't come though, Amber." She start looking suspicious. i just can't do anything but smile.
" anyway, let's have agood job today." She dosen't look really care, and talk to me while smiling.

I super hate these kind of moment, telling a lie to people who close with me, not only onnie-deul, sometimes i telling a lie to my manager, stylist, and so much people regarding my relationship with Sehun.
i feel wronged to them, so much.

we arrive at the studio, and told to have the performance near the end, before EXO.
I'm panic and affraid, not only today is the first time i met with Sehun in public after dating, but the rundown of the show just..
I'm anxiously sit in my waiting room, while heard some stories from our members and manager, i can't concentrate. I don't know what to so, when i bump with Sehun later.
Should i greet him, should i avoiding him, should i smile to him, should i close my eyes when i see him.
I don't know, my mind went blank when the staff told us for preparing the performance.
We start the performance immediately, performing Hush is not a hard thing for me, because all the dance is memorized by my body, result of countless practice.
But the hard thing come in the last verse of the song, when exo members is standing right beside our stage.
I resist with all my might to not looking to that side and focus to the front, but yet my body turn, the dance step that i memorized with my body, bring my eyes to him.
That kid is smiling to me, with those yellow hair. I blinked my eyes several times to regain my concentration back.When i get it back, my performance is coming to the end.
I barely finished it without any huge mistakes, I bow my self to the spectators and staff. I take my leave from the stage quietly.
When we bump to EXO down the stage, me and my members exchange an awkward bow with them. I can't even lift my face, i let my long hair cover my face, that's good so i don't need to see Sehun's face, but i can walk properly.
Without i realized, my head bump into someone shoulder hardly, that's hurt so i lift my head quickly.
Sehun standing there, while touch my head but he pull his hand from it quickly.
" Are you okay?" He talk to me with that tone, the tone that he use to Bae Suzy not Miss A's Suzy .
" I'm fine." I talk to him quickly and leave him while my members asking me what happened.

After back to the waiting room, i'm kind of feel surprised about Sehun did, he not supposed talk to me. he not supposed to touch my head. he not supposed to worried about me .
" Do you know him?" Finally that question is pop out.
" Who?" I talk to min onnie, with a low voice.
" That boy, EXO, i don't know his name."
" Sehun." Fei onnie suddenly open his mouth.
" Yes, do you know him?"
" Do i need to know him?"
" He acts like he know you."
" I think i met him several times on high school." Another big lie that i made. Right now i just want to blame Sehun for everythings.
My phone suddenly ringing after i talk like that, text message from Sehun.

I'm in front of the door