December 30th

Suzy's Diary

I don't reply text message from Sehun. i'm avoiding him right now, yes, that's a fact.
This is the second day for gayo daejun, KBS. This will be harder than yesterday because i'm the mc.
I reach the venue earlier and do some briefing with the staff, i looking at the rundown and EXO is performing in the beggining of the show.
and there's some solo performance from him, i'm panicking and yeah i'm scared.

When the show is start, i'm monitoring from the backstage, because all the artist will sing one same song and take a turn.
I'm watching it from the backstage, my members is came out, they look good. But when EXO coming out, the entire hall is so crowded by the voice of female fans.
I look at them, i'm amazed, and once again i reaized this can't be ruined, his career, just can't be.

When the show start, i take the mc spot with shi yoon oppa and lee hwi jae sunbaenim. I'm nervous for being an mc, but i'm more nervous for being Oh Sehun's girlfriend.
My hand is all cold,when we announce the first performer crayon pop and exo. There's a little break for their performance, and when exo entered the stage, i can feel Sehun is looking at me with his eyes.
I try to avoiding that gaze as much as i can, by talking to other MCs.
And when they performance start, i'm focused my eyes again only to him. I can see his performance, i can hear the scream from their fans.
I watch their performance carefully, and yeah i feel proud so much proud.
After their performance end and camera start to shoot the MCs again, i just smile awkwardly while hearing the scream of their fans and hearing the other MCs talk about how popular they are.
I just holding my microphone and show card.

the performance that coming next is some battle things that happened between the artist. And there's one segment who EXO vocal line will do battle with EXO dance line. and Sehun's name is in it.
My life is officially over, watching him once is already make my heart flutter yet hurt and now, i must see him again. But gladly and thankfully i can avoid that one, i'm preparing for my performance backstage when he did that.
But i met him down the stage, he wearing this leather jacket and white t-shirt, i met his eyes once, and i know he have so much things to ask, to say.

I'm doing my performance and back as the MC. The last hardship that i faced that night is in the end of the show, there will be an award for song of the year, and EXO is one of the nominee.
as the MC, i should be there. and when the winner is announced. they won it.
Maybe you can see on TV, I bow to them and congratulate them, but Sehun is not making any eye contact to me, even when i just standing like 1 meter from him.
you know, that moment i can't explain it with words, i just want to hug him and congratulate him right away, because i never do that when he won anything before.
But yeah, camera, people, fans is everywhere. That'll be impossible for me doing that.
and after that they must do the encore song, so i take my leave from that stage as soon as possible for avoiding him once again.