Careless And Stupid

Suzy's Diary

 I turn my head to the door quickly, that door? he's right behind that door?
I get up from my sit and wear my jacket.
" where are you going?" Onnie-deul asking me.
" restroom." I just answer them shortly and walk to the door quickly.
When i open the door, my heart is beating fast, what if they find out that he's here. I open the door slowly, there's no one in front of the door.
He must be joking, i was ready to come back to the room, when he suddenly come to me from beside the wall.
I close the door quickly, i give him my shocking exprression and looking around rapidly. He still standing there with his stage costume.
I pull his hand to unused make up room and close the door.
" why you acting so careless?" i start talk to him with a low voice.
" what do you mean?" he looks confused.
I feel so annoyed by his behaviour right now, i even forget that i've been missing him for the past few days.
" you keep acting like you know me, and my members find it absurd, they keep asking me questions." I talk to him again.
" you just need answer the question, why are you making fuss?" He talk to me again with a low voice.
" i answer it, already, with so much lies, i lies to people for covering up stupid things you doing, like right now, what are you doing?" I was ready to leave the room.
But Sehun hold my hand, and put some band aids on it.
" For your head, looks like you hit me hard." He's the one who leave first from that room.
I just standing there, while looking to that band aids. I take a deep breath while going out from that room. He must be angry to me.

after my scchedule ended, i reach my apartment, my mind is complicated. I feel so wronged to Sehun, i told him things that i shouldn't.
after long time of thinking, i decide to find him. Well i don't know where he is right now, so i call Luna and ask her to help me.
" Can you find Sehun for me? you can ask him where he is right now?"
" You can call him yourself." at first Luna refuse to help me.
" I can't, so i ask you for help."
Finally she decide to help me, i just need to wait news from her.

He still in SM, have something to do. If you wait for him in his dorm you can meet him, he said that he's going home soon. be careful Suzy-ya.

I receive that text message from Luna, i wear my masker, hat, scarf, thick jacket and tie my hair.
I can't be seen by anyone, i just can't. Actually my apartment and Sehun's dorm is not really far, only 5 minutes if you use taxi.
I wait for Sehun and Exo coming home, with another fan in front of their apartment. They have this kind of fans, who waiting for them like everywhere,everytime.
" They said they come here shortly." one of the girl talk to me when he realized that i'm waiting too.
I just reply her with a nod, this is winter but these girls is just amazing so dedicated.
I waiting for 5 minutes before their van is coming, they came out one by one, i can see Sehun who bow to his fans several times. He didn't see me. All of them now gone and going inside the apartment.
" You're not going home?" that girl from before asking me, when she and the other girls left the dorm.
I don't answer her question and just reply with a waving hands.
After all the girl left, i call Luna once again.
" Luna-ya, can you tell Sehun that i'm in front of his dorm right now. Tell him to come out."
" Suzy-ya, you have to stop calling me, this is midnight i still need to go to college tomorrow." I can hear a husky voice from Luna, i feel sorry for her.
" I'm sorry."
After a while, i can find Sehun is running from his dorm and try to find me. He doesn't seems recognize me. So i'm taking off my masker, so he can see me.
I'm waving my hand to him while smiling, he walk slowly to me, when i saw his face i know he's mad.