How about me?

Suzy's Diary

There's a picture that shown Sehun and Luna in one frame, they smile to camera together, Luna is slightly leaning her head on Sehun shoulder.
That picture is fine, even for me as Sehun's girlfriend. Luna is really close to Sehun since years ago.
I think that picture is from last night, because the uploader is one of their friends. I keep reading the forum and Luna is really bashed by other people.
There's ton of hateful comments, and some of them is really mean like tell her to die, or tell her to dissapeare.
Luna is one of the strongest girl that i know, so i'm not worried about her that much. She won't bother with things like this.
I reach my phone to call her.
" Luna-ya. Joon is telling me to hide you at my home." I talk to her.
" why should i hide, Suzy-ya?" she talk to me while laughing
" But you know, sometimes mad fans can be so crazy."
" Oh my god, i do nothing wrong." Luna still stubborn and talk to me.
" you don't, but still.. Joon is very worried." I talk to her with low voice and a little pleading tone.
" ah that kid, allright i come to your house."
" ok, i'll wait for you."

After a while, Luna is coming to my apartment.
" I'm glad that you here." I talk to her while give her a hug.
" Suzy-ya, i don't get it, those people.." Luna seems really angry, well she doesn't understand anything about idol.
" Luna-ya, you know there's always that kind of fans in every fandom, they do nothing wrong too." I talk to her while pat her shoulder.
" nothing wrong? come on Suzy-ya there's people who told me to die." She's already read those comments eventually.
" well yeah, there's people who overreacted too, but i don't know in my opinion i don't think they can't be blamed completely."
Luna looking into my face with an intense gaze.
" How about people who post hate comments from you? do you hate them? " She asking me with a loud voice.
" I think there's people who told me to die too, when i kissed taecyeon oppa in drama." I talk to her while smiling.
" so how you handle it?"
" those comment not only for you to read, that can be something for you to ignore." I'm quoted Sehun's praise for Luna.
" I'm not you, I can't ignore something like that." Luna looks so annoyed and angry.

Luna sit on the sofa and still read the comments from my laptop. Sometimes she talk by her self sand curse to the scene.
" Why are you mad to my laptop, Luna-ya?" I talk to her when she start hit my laptop.
" Oh my god, they're so annoying, Suzy-ya, i really want to use my taekwondo skill right now."
" Just don't do it to my laptop." I give her a gaze.
" That's only a picture, Suzy-ya."
" How about me then, Luna-ya?" Luna stop her talking and throw her eyes to me.
" Sehun is my boyfriend, my real boyfriend, and if you taking picture with him people told you to die, how about me?"