Don't ! Just Don't

Suzy's Diary

Things is getting serious between EXO and their sasaeng fans, there's few incidents that happen to the members.
I don't know exactly what is it but they can't freely go like they used to. so me and Sehun can't really meet right now.
In the morning Sehun will call me everyday and saying this ridiculous word.
" Marry me?" so suddenly only after i pick up the phone.
" no, thank you." sometimes i just talk to him and sometimes i'll just hang up the phone.
One time in a tv show, i said that i'll getting married if i find someone who i really like, no matter earlier or later.
I'm start to considering that kid as someone who i really like.

Sehun is really trying to make my heart flutter so i can trust him more and i'll gain some confidence for my relationship with him.
Sometimes he send me some chessy messages and i can't stand it, i hate that kind of things.

Good night, My baby.

He send it like that, and i really hate that.

wrong number, i'm not your baby.

I'll just simply reply it with that

I feel so much comfort from my relationship with him, and yeah i gather some confident and courage.
until my manager come to me in the day before i met Sehun on gayo daejun.

He looks so furious and dissapointed, he throw me some picture in my living room table.
the picture when i came to our school with him.
" explain this? " He talk to me with low voice
" Suzy-ya, i don't mind if you dating someone or what, but at least don't you think i should know?" now he talk and pat my shoulder.
I just can't say anything, i don't know what to say.
" i already taking care of this for now, but i don't know if there's something else like this."
Yeah, this picture is only showing him holding my hand and we walk together in school.
But you know that hug, that kiss, all the affection that he give to me, i'm not sure my manager is ready to taking care that.
" you and him is center of the hallyu right now, especially him, you know how mad is their fans, how girls are so crazy about them."
I just say nothing, and can't lift my face to him.
" you know what happen to jieun. she's your friend you should know." my manager talk to me about scandal that involve IU onnie last year.
and yeah i know things is getting tangled and complicated for her.
" you know how his agencies handled that scandal last year, you know that's not good."
My manager seems really angry and scared at the same time.
" you and him will be destroyed together." he end his talk while wipe his face.
I feel hurt hearing all of this, i can't let this happen.
" I'm not dating him, oppa." I talk to my manager and lift my face and put a little fake smile in there.
" don't lying to me." He doesn't believe me right away.
" seriously, i'm not. I kind of like him actually and we attended the same high school, but yeah we're not dating yet."
I talk to him with more serious tone, i try so hard to make him believe me.
" but you're going to? dating him?"
" i don't know, and now you came here told me about all of this." I talk to him once again while look at him with my big eyes.
" really? that's a relieve then, no, don't dating him, if you really like him you can just wait for 4-5 years after he debut, but not now, seriously not now."
He talk to me with such an enthuastic face and start to smile.
" allright, i won't.