First Fight

Suzy's Diary

I can hear my door is being knocked several times, the guest is not press the bell.
I know it right away that he's Sehun, i just finished my crying and now he come what a good timing.
I'm not opening the door, i just sent him a text message.

stop knocking and go away!

Well, Sehun is being Sehun he keeps knocking my door. I'm afraid that my neighbour will hear it and getting angry.
So i open the door after tidying my hair and wiping my tears.
" who are you?" he talk to me like that so suddenly.
" why are you being like this? you said that you don't want to be my number one priority? but now why are you doing this?" He talk to me and come to my apartment. He looks angry too, same with me.
" I don't know. maybe because you refuse to meet me or because you don't care about me getting cold or simply because you're being annoying, you can choose the reason" I talk to him with a low voice.
" I'm tired,Suzy-ya, just say it what do you want to talk about?" Sehun wipe his face and talk to me with a loe voice.

I don't like his tone of talk, i don't like him right now.
" If you don't want to see me, then don't, just leave me alone." I open my door again and give him a sign to leave.
" Suzy-ya, i just spend my time on the plane, i just arrived and run here to meet you." He talk to me with a low voice.
" But you're not happy to meet me, so what's the point, just leave"
He start to walk toward my door and ready to leave.
" Don't call me, if you still act like this." Sehun talk to me before walked away from me.

Ahhh, i'm really angry today, i've never been like this i always bcome someone who use all the logic things to act. But know i'm acting so childish.
what happened, i don't know. Maybe this because of i'm ashamed by my self and angry by my self but it's easier to blame other people like Sehun, than take a blame by my self.
i don't even think about how tired he is. I'm really a bad person.
But he's annoying too. How come he just leave if i told him to. how can he not comeback.

I take a deep breath before going to sleep, finally i have my first fight with him. and ironicaly i'm the one who started it.
Well done, Suzy.