Forever GoodBye (?)

Suzy's Diary

There's a said about how love can change who you are. it happened to me and Sehun, from our first met 3 years ago, i always be someone who act matured, you know i have a high responsibility for my family i Gwangju.
And Sehun, he just enjoy himself as an seoul ulzzang. We live in complete different world. And we just have one thing in common, we share the same dream.
And now when both of us reach that dream, becoming who we are now, we still have one thing in common, we love each other.
And because of that love, sometimes i can see another light from Sehun, he's somewhat becoming more mature and i'm becoming more childish. at first, i think that's a problem. But the fact is that's a great thing, me and him can help each other and complete each other.
There's only one thing that i want right now, i just want to born again and becoming Bae suzy, not missA suzy, i just want to live an usual life, where i don't need to hide my feeling from people.
That's fine if he's still EXO's Sehun i just can be his fan.

Sehun is just getting bussier so do i. we're very busy with our schedule, i think i'll just meet him on 29th. on SBS gayo daejun.
All the idols will be there, so i really need to be careful and not spark any curiousity from people. After that fight that i had with him, i start to realized that this thing is harder than i ever think.
I thought if i just hide from people about this everything's fine. i don't even think about how me and Sehun include in this.
I'm practicing with my members for the year end ceremony.

" Suzy-ya, come here!" Jia onnie call me over when we're on a break
" why? " I talk to her with a low voice.
" do you have something going on with Sehun?" Her sudden question make me petrified and blink my eyes several times.
" why onnie?" I talk to her with a super low voice.
" I heard it from somewhere." she talk to me while whispering.
" from who?"
" That doesn't matter, come on give me an answer."
" what do you mean by something onnie?" I'm acting stupid in front of her, my hand is suer cold, if i'm not doing an acting in drama this can be bad.
" something like.. you know, relationship?" She talk very slowly and carefully to me.
" onnie, what are you talking about." I talk to her slowly.
" you're not?" I just reply her while shook my head .
" yes, Suzy-ya i find it absurd too, if you're dating kim soo hyun or sung joon, lee seung gi or even taecyeon that still makes sense." She talk to me while laughing too.
" absurd?"
" yes, you never really close with him, even i close with Luhan, tao, and kris, if there's something going on how can i or them not know?"
I'm just smiling,  if they know the truth what will they think, they must be dissapointed.
" Actually onnie,  me and him is attending the same school, and he friends with Luna too."
" i know, but you said that you only know him for very short time."
" Right." i give her a nod, and she leave me alone standing with so much things circulating around my head.

Where is she heard about that? if she already heard that from somewhere, that must be someone who know about me and Sehun or at least they start to suspicious with me and Sehun.
I'm start to think the worse.
Is it the end? Is it really forever goodbye for me and Sehun?