H2H

Suzy's Diary

I don't talk to Sehun for the last 7 days. I'm not really mad like before, but yeah i don't know how to start the conversation and i'm embarrased for calling him first.
I'm doing my schedule when i receiving a text message from him.

Are you still annoying?
He send it shortly, i find it funny, but i can't reply it immediately because i'm doing my schedule right now and i'm busy.
" Suzy-ya, for gayo daejun this year, you're gonna be the mc on KBS." my manager told me that when we're on my back after a tight schedule for today.
" This is already the end of the year." I mumble to myself. yeah the end of the year is always so busy for me, i have my schedule as a performer in 3 music festival with my members.
and don't forget about drama awards. ah this year will be so chaos.

I arrive at 10 pm, today wether is super cold with snow that pouring since afternoon, the temperature is just too cold to handle.
My manager park my van in front of the gate, he help me bring my stuff. I just ready to going inside my apartment when i see Sehun is on the other side of the road, with his tick mantel and covering in snow.
" Oppa, you just can go home, i'll do it myself." I take my stuff from my manager and push him back to the van. I'm waving my hand to him while smiling.
After my manager is gone, i throw my eyes to Sehun who still standing without realize that i see him.
He just put his  hand to his pocket and start playing the snow with his foot.
I come to him slowly, and when i stand in front of him. he looking down to see me.
Am i still mad to him? of course not, beside he looks so cute right now.

" This is awkward isn't it?" I talk to him with a low voice.
" actually it's not" Sehun is pulling me into his arms, i feel surprised and panic because i still have my make up on, i styled my hair, i don't even wear any hat or masker.

me and Sehun now stay on my apartment. We shouldn't doing this but what can i do, i have so much things to talk to him and the wether is too cold for staying outside.
" I'm sorry." He talk to me first, he said sorry to me.
" You doing nothing wrong." I talk to him while smiling.
" i'm not?" He talk to me and give me a surprised expression.
" i think you're not. you know i'm the one who being annoying that day." i talk to him while looking into his eyes, i feel wronged really.
" what happened that day? you're not being you." He talk to me with that sweet tone again.
I take a deep breath.
" I did some mistakes that day, and i'm not having any courage to take the blame. so i'm blaming you."
" Mistakes?"
" you know in Hongkong, i'm avoiding you, i don't want to meet you that day."
" why?"
" I'm jealous." i answer him shortly.
" eh? but why? the one who doing act with the artist is Luhan hyung." He talk to me quickly.
" No, not that kind of jealousy, you know i'm fine with something like that."
" so?"
" about you winning the award."