Yellow Hair

Suzy's Diary

I wake up in the morning with a heavy head, i really need slepp, i just come home at 3 in the morning after having a date with Sehun.
I get up from my bed and start to have a breakfast in the kitchen.
I thinking about what Sehun said last night.
" You want to come with me? to HongKong? " he ask me to come with him.
" woah, you're really a cheater, you ask me in this situation so i can't say no right?"
" why can't you say no?"
" in this situation and condition, i don't really need to part ways with you, it's nice if you can with me everytimes."
" so the answer is yes?" he asking me again .
Well, that's act is done without thinking by Oh Sehun. How could i come to hongkong without my manager and members, and in top of that without any reason.

I still don't give him a concrete answer, because i really need to think about it. There's so much things that we put in line just for a small action.
Tonight, i have apromised to play with my close friends, my idol close friends. Sulli, Jiyoung, Krystal will come to my apartment and have some a girls talk.
They don't know about my relationship with Sehun.

at 8 in the night, they came and bring some snacks. I used to meet them often. That's feel really good when you have people who can share the same stories with you.
We just watch some dvd and talk like a common girl, there's nothing special that we did, one different thing from us is when we upload some picture in SNS then, our photo will be liked quickly.
" Do you guys come to MAMA award?" I ask them when we have some talk
" We're not. why? you're going to come?" They answer me shortly.
" I'm not, how about going there to play?" I suddenly ask them about my crazy plan.
" Without our manager, only four of us, alone?"
" i don't want to." Soo jung is the one who eagerly refuse.
" come on, we can play there." I insist that we really need to go, but they seems uninterested.
" Ah..EXO!" Ji young suddenly get up from her sit when EXO is come out on tv.
" you like them?" Sulli ask her and ji young just nod quickly.
" just come to our company, you'll see them often." Sulli talk again with a low voice.
EXO is doing some interview, about their music, style, and other things.
I focused my eyes to search Sehun, and i feel surprised when i see him with his new hairstyle, a blonde one, bright yellow, and shorter than before.

" Sehun-shi? you seems really like to change your hair color, how about this colour? blonde?" The MC ask him about his hairstyle.
" this? there's so much fans who said my hair is yellow, even though that's another color." He explained it while smiling.
I can't help but smiling while looking at him.
Sehun is calling me in the middle of night, we talk for hours like always.
" why you change your hair?" I ask him about his new hair.
" Because someone always told me that my hair is yellow." he talking to me, with his deep voice.
" I like the rainbow hair most though."
" rainbow? "
" yes the one you have in wolf, your first comeback."
" I don't remember that i have a good relationship with you, back then." he talk to me with annoying tone.
" But still, you know a lot of things about me, even my hair color. How sweet."
" I'm not sweet." I talk to him with higher tone, and i can hear he laughing hard on the phone.

Maybe you think that kind of conversation not worth at all in some relationship, but for me and Sehun. We enjoy these kind of talk so much.
where can i mocking other idols without getting bashed? where can i show the affection for him if not like this?
i glad i have him, he makes so much things easier for me.