Unfair

Suzy's Diary

Joon, Luna and me continue our night with watch some movies.
" you don't have any homework or assignment from school?" i ask Joon when i see him so relaxed.
" I don't, i finished my exams and the result is out too." Joon talk to me while smiling.
" she's so annoying." Joon is covering Luna who sleeping by his jacket, but throw a bad words for her.
They always look so cute and i'm always envious by them. Me and my brother can't meet so oftenly.
" so how was the result?" I continue talking to joon.
" not so good, i'm still in top 10 of my school, but you know my close friend, he doesn't really study as much as me, and he always playing video game." Joon tell his story enthutiascally.
" he not make it? he didn't pass the exam?"
" I'm predited it too, Noona. i feel bad for him when i don't even see him at school when the test result is out, i think that he already give up and don't want to continue school."
" But?"
" But he came out as the first place, in our school."
" really?"
" yes, and you know the absurd thing is i feel more sad and angry when i heard he got a first place than when i thought he didn't pass the exam."
" why are you feeling like that?" I'm asking him with a low voice.
" you know, i believe that i work harder than him, i studied harder than him, but he get so much better result for me, i'm feeling unfair."
Suddenly i remember about what i feel yesterday when Sehun winning that award, i don't feel mad, i just feel unfair. I'm debuting first than him. I believe that i work harder than him.
" but noona, the thing is he deserved that grade, because i heard from my teacher, that he barely sleep and always study at night. He read so much books, until his parents come to the school and beg my teacher to stopping him for study."
I just look at him without talking anything.
" I just want to believe that he doing worse than me without knowing the real story, so i feel unfair but i when i know the truth i feel better and i can accept it."
Joon end his story while smiling to me, his story is really meant a lot to me.
" you're a good kid, Joon-a. Thank you for the story." I pat his head and give him a smile.
" Ah, i wish i was your brother, because when she heard my story she always said that i need to studiy better." Joon point his hand to Luna who sleeping soundly.

" But Joon-a, i think i need to go somewhere, you just can sleep here or watching dvd and playing games, i'll be back shortly." I get up from my sit and wearing my mantel.
" Noona, but is night and that so cold outside." Joon is get up from his sit and following me.
" I'm fine, that's ok." I get up from my apartment leaving Joon and Luna.

I use my phone to call Sehun several times, but no one can get through. if ths happening he must be practicing, shooting, or performing somewhere.
I'm waiting in front of his dorm for almost an hour, gladly there's a snack bar in there so i can warming my self, but i don't see any fan girl who crowded here like before.

My phone is ringing and i can see Sehun's name on it. he's calling me.
" where are you?" i talk to him quickly.
" I just arrive from HongKong, i'm still in the airport." he talk to me with a low voice.
" you just arrive? can you come to me? meet me?" I asking him with a low voice and careful tone.
" eh? i don't know suzy-ya, i still have some things to do on my agencies." I feel surprised, this is the first time Sehun refuse to see me.
You know before he'll come to me without my command, even in the middle of practicing he'll come to me.
" Really? but i'm in front of your dorm now, and.. and.. it's super cold."
" Ya don't do that, just come home and i'll meet you tomorrow." He talk to me with louder voice, i thought when he know that i'm waiting for him in cold, he'll run away to me.
" I said i'm waiting and i'm cold." i talk to him while scream i'm really mad right now, he doesn't feel like Sehun anymore.
" allright then just wait at your apartment and i'll come to you." He talk t me with a low voice again.
" you don't have to, just enjoy your time." I'm cutting off the phone and get back to my apartment right away.

I'm really angry and sad right now, he just so annoying, i want to meet him right away and congratulate him and said sorry after being a bad girlfriend while in hongkong, but he refuse to meet me.
Even though he know that i'm waiting for him. He doesnt feel like Sehun anymore. I hate him.
When i reach home, things becoming worse Luna and Joon is going home they only left me a note.
I feel so lonely, i don't know what happened i just feel sad and mad.