The Real Us

Suzy's Diary

He doesn't say any word when he see me. Maybe because my behaviour this afternoon.
" you won't talk?" i asking him when we take a short walk in a park.
" if i talk, i will just scold you, so i won't." He talk without looking at me.
" really? scold me then, you do it often anyway." I talk to him while put my hand around his arms.
He stop his walk and turn his face to me. He must be mad because i'm being so annoying this afternoon.
" I already told you, if you want to meet me, just told me, i'll be the one who come to you." He talk to me with higher tone.
I feel surprised, because he mad over this thing.
" It's dangerous for you to come out in the midnight." I blinked my eyes several time and smile to him, no, actually i'm laughing.
" why are you laughing?" He pull his hand from my grip slowly.
" i thought you were mad because i'm being annoying this afternoon."
" i'm not mad because of that, i know your point." He start to walk again and i following him from behind.
" This afternoon, i act without thinking, i just really miss you so much so i want to meet you."
" i know, but i don't understand and throwing bad words to you, I'm sorry." I walk to him slowly and put my hand around his arm once again.
" bad words? if i think about it again you're so annoying and mean this afternoon and your way of talk just waaaaah.." He letting go of my hand once again.
" But i just say sorry." i keep trying to hold his hand, but he avoiding it again.
" wait, what is it that you told me? you said i'm careless and stupid." he keep walking away from me while talking.
" Did i said that? but that's true though, plus you childish, annoying, weird, and what's again ah you're so ugly with those yellow hair."
I talk to him while smiling, i'm enjoying my time with him like this.
" Ya! this is not yellow!" he talk to me with loud voice.
" look your voice is weird too, and you can't sing, and you can't concentrate well, you always suttering while talk." I keep mocking him while laughing.
Sehun seems looks really annoyed.
" Allright, i'm so done with this, i'm going home." He turn his back and walk away from me quickly.
I'm chasing him while running fast.
" but i like you." I talk to him while put my hand around his shoulder.
Sehun seems surprised because i came so suddenly. but He pull my head around his arms.
This is what i mean with have someone who run together with you, we can be real in front of each other i can be a Bae Suzy and he can be Oh Sehun.
No there's no missA's Suzy or Exo's Sehun, there's only me and my bestriend who turn out to be my boyfriend enjoying a date.

" You're not going to HongKong ?" Sehun ask me about MAMA award that will be held in hongkong at the end of this month.
" I think i'm not, you're coming?" I ask him
" Of course, you don't know my team is the nominee of album of the year." He talk to me so proudly while smiling
" Ya! you barely singing on that album." I start to mocking him again, and he give me a straight face immediately.
" Allright, im sorry, you just can sing for me then." i give him a smile and he just pat my head.