Another Day with Him

Suzy's Diary

" which part of leave that you don't understand?" I hold his arms and start talking again to him. I just really want him to leave and stay out of problem.
I think Sehun now realized that i'm holding my tears. So he lift my face with his hand slowly.
" Telling the truth will do."
" now tell me, are you ok?"
" I'm not." I shake my head to him.
" How do you feel?" He ask me again with that tone, you know that sweet tone that you can't even hear from him if you're not me.
" I don't know. I just don't feel good."
" you know, don't bother about it, you can ask your members the truth don't be stressed alone." he talk to me while pat my shoulder.
" what if that's turn out to be true, because i have a feeling that kind of true?" I ask him slowly
" well, i don't know, i don't really think so far." He talk while laughing to me.
" What is it? you must have think about it first, if you want to come here and told me to share my problems with you." I turn away my face to him and start to watching tv.
" That hate comments is for you to read, but it can be something for you to ignore."
I turn my face to him while smiling.
" oooh, well said." I pat his head with my hand.
" But, Ya! why are you cried?" he asking me about the reason of cry that i don't even know.
" I don't know actually, but i think that's because you trolling me too much."
" Huh? trolling? what do you mean?"
" you know, you keep doing sweet things for me beyond my imagination and expectation. you don't even care about how if we find out? how if people see or something like that." I talk to him without looking at his face.
" so? where's the trolling point? beside i care enough for wearing all of this when i come to you" He ask me while hit my head softly and start to pull a scarf and masker from his pocket.
" what if in the future, you stop being like that and don't really care about me again? that's trolling, right? " I ask him and turn my face to him.
" hmm, that can be true, it have high possibilites, waah, what should i do with you?" He talk to me with an exagerated tone.
" you already planning for it? " I give an intense gaze to him, and pout my lips.
" I don't know, should i?"
" Don't " I talk to him with loud voice and hug his arm tights.

I can hear Sehun's phone is riging several times, when he's on the bathroom.
12 missed calls, all from s and manager.
I can see an instant message on the screen.
Sehun-a where are you? we'll start right now, MAMA is only a week from now, we have to practice hard

when i read that message i feel something hit my heart hard, this is not right. He shouldn't be doing this.
Sehun come out from the bathroom, and i'm waiting in front of the door holding his phone.
" You came here, in the middle of praticing?" I ask him he looks surprised
He look at my hand who holding his phone, he take it from me and put it to his pocket.
" Sehun-a, we don't do relationship this way." I talk to him with low voice.
" But i'm worried about you."
" Sehun-a please you have to stop thinking that me is your number one priority. You know your dream, you know how hard to reach our life now."
I talk to him with low and deep voice.
" just focus on your practicing for now, and i'll think about coming to you at Hongkong." I talk to him while smiling.
" really? but i don't want you to come again though." He talking to me while laughing.
I give him my straight face, and pouting my lips, he keeps trolling me.
" Don't make that face, arraseo, let's do it that way."