Chapter 2

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why does Oppa have to live in an apartment on the 12th floor? When she reached the 12th floor, she dragged her luggage and search for her brother's apartment. 

"13... 14.... here it is 15!" she mutter to herself. Joonmi took a deep breath before knocking on the door. She waited patiently for the door to be opened. She was expecting her brother to open the door but instead a guy with two big round eyes opened it. His eyes were intriguing her. 

Joonmi cleared , "Is Oppa in?" 

"Oppa? There are a lot of Oppas in this apartment. Which one to be exact?" he asked. 

Joonmi mentally facepalm herself. Why am I so stupid? I should have said his name. 

"Uhm, Joonmyun Oppa," she said. The guy infront her widen his eyes twice than before. 

"Joonmi?!" The guy infront of her was shocked. Wait... those blue polka dots apron. That was the apron I gave Kyungsoo Oppa for his birthday. Surprisingly, it can still fit him.

"Kyungsoo... Oppa?" Joonmi asked, unsure. 

"Omo! You're back?!" He asked, taken aback. He pulled her into his embrace and hugged her tightly. 

"I... can't... breathe...."

"Ooppss, sorry, my dear," he let the young one in. Joonmi dragged her luggage and put it aside. 

"Is Oppa in?" 

"He went grocery shopping with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Have a seat. I make you a drink. You must be tired for being in the plane for more than 4 hours," Kyungsoo said and pulled a chair for her to sit. 

"Yup, I was exhausted. Oppa, surprisingly, that apron could still fit you, huh," she said in amused. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter