Chapter 23

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AAAHHHHH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!" Joonmi squeled loudly.

She came on jumping up and down with the phone in her hand. Sehun, Kai and Tao ran into her room to see what happened. They were worried as Joonmi suddenly shouted. 

"Baby, are you okay? What happened?" Sehun asked worriedly. He looked around the room to see anythinf suspicious but there was nothing. 

"Infinite gonna have their concert soon! I wanna go! I need to call Haneul immediately!" 

Joonmi quickly dialled her bestfriend's number to break the news to her. The three boys who were standing left their mouth hanging. They seriously barged into the girl's room thinking that something had happened to her. Their eyebrows furrowed and walked out of the room, leaving the excited girl talking to her bestfriend. Sehun could only shook his head and smiled.

My girl. 

 

The door bell rang. Chen got up and went to see who came. 

"Hi Oppa," Haneul waved. 

"Hello. Come in," Chen asked her in.

Haneul slipped off her shoes. The first person she got greeted from was her boyfriend.

"Haneul-ah. I miss you. Are you here to see me?" 

"Hehe nope. I'm here to see Joonmi," Haneul chuckled. 

Luhan pouted and his shoulder deflated. 

"Hah, you got rejected. Boohoo," Chen teased. 

Luhan shot his friend a glare but Chen was too busy laughing to even notice.

"Haneul! Come in!" Joonmi shouted to her bestfriend. 

Haneul made her way to Joonmi's room. She knocked before entering the room. She saw her bestfriend were lying on her stomach on the bed with laptop infront of her. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Oh. Looking up for the tickets to go Infinite concert. I wanted to go to atleast one of the concert before school starts." 

Haneul nodded. 

After an hour of buying the tickets online, Joonmi shut down her laptop and sat up straight. She was looking at her bestfriend who was busy reading. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter