Chapter 25

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How was the concert?" Luhan asked.

Yesterday night, L had sent the girls home and Joonmi told her friend to stay for the night as it was late for Haneul to go home now. Haneul agreed and slept in Suho's room which was shared with Joonmi while Suho slept in Chen's room.

"It was awesome~" Haneul cooed.

Haneul reminded herself not to be so obvious infront of Luhan on what had happened yesterday.

"Someone's happy," Luhan chuckled.

Haneul nodded frantically and grinned.

Joonmi just got out of the bathroom, feeling fresh. Sehun made for her toast for breakfast.

"Thanks dear."

Haneul gave her boyfriend a good morning kiss.

"So did you met up with the other members of Infinite?" Sehun asked.

"Yup, we did. I couldn't recognised my own cousin!"

Sehun and Luhan giggled.

"My bias turns out to be my bestfriend's cousin," Haneul commented.

Joonmi grinned and ate her toast. The others either had gone to work or still sleeping. School hasn't start in less than 3 weeks. Joonmi has yet to decide went to move in to the apartment with Haneul. She has to start packing from now. She wasn't bringing her whole closet, just some clothes that she could survive for the orientation. After breakfast, the girls decided to watch tv and talked over nonsensical stuffs.

"I wish I could rewind yesterday," Haneul grinned.

"I wish I could meet Woohyun Oppa. I lost the chance, pfft," Joonmi pouted.

Suddenly, Joonmi's phone rang, signalling a text message. She opened it and saw a text from her cousin.

The boys and I are free tomorrow for dinner.

- Myungsoo Oppa

Joonmi clapped her hands in delight and replied an 'ok'.

"Myungsoo Oppa is coming over tomorrow for dinner! Yay!" Joonmi announced gleefully.

Haneul hugged her friend as she also felt excited that she get to see her bias again. Joonmi called her brither to inform that their cousin are coming over for dinner tomorrow. Suho told her to use his money to buy the groceries for tomorrow.

"Let's get going. We need to buy groceries for tomorrow!"

Haneul followed suit to change and to the supermarket. Kyungsoo and Lay volunteered themselves to follow the girls to the supermarket since Kyungsoo knew what to buy. Joonmi told Kyungsoo that she wanted to cook Western for her cousin and he agreed. They probably have to cook for 21 people and that's freaking a lot of ingredients to buy. Joonmi decided to cook pasta for them and mushroom soup. Haneul and Lay bought fruits too - watermelon, strawberries and banana. After finished buying the groceries, they bought ice cream for themselves on their way home. The guys carried the heavy plastic bags while the girls carried the lighter ones. Haneul and Joonmi didn't want to burden their Oppa so they helped to carry some of the bags.

"We're home!"

They slipped off their shoes before entering the apartment. After putting away all those ingredients and planned for the menu tomorrow, Joonmi and Haneul decided on which outfit to wear tomorrow. Joonmi didn't mind wearing a pair of jeans with a tee shirt but Haneul insist on her to wear something different as Infinite will be coming over. Joonmi gave in and decided to wear a blouse with her black skinny jeans and her brown flats. While Haneul, she decided to wear a dress that fell just above her knees.

 

The next day, Joonmi and Haneul woke up and got ready for the ingredients they need to cook for the dinner with the help of Kyungsoo, Lay and Chanyeol. Obviously, they couldn't cook for 21 people with only 2 people cooking the dishes. They started at 5:30

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter