Chapter 6

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joonmi has been living in the apartment for almost 3 weeks now. She have met all the oppas. Joonmi kinda feel bad for sleeping in the room that shared by her brother and Kris. She promised herself that she will try to find a new apartment and move in alone so she don't have to burden anyone. She also have been going to school. Suho went to enrol her in the same school as Kyungsoo, Kai, Sehun and Tao so she won't be alone if she enrol into other school. 

Ever since she entered the school, she's been the center of attention. Some of the girls were jealous and some were (too) nice. Joonmi hate being in that situation but she didn't know what to do. She just shrugged it off and ignored all those glaring from the girls and staring from the guys. Some guys even have the guts to confess to her and wants her to be their girlfriend but she just smiled and walked away. She continued being ignorant. She's not the conceited type of person but she can't help it. She didn't want any of the attention. She just wanted to graduate as soon as possible so that she could work. 

"Oppa!" Joonmi called her brother who is rushing to go out. 

'Yes?" he answered without looking at her while focusing on wearing his shoes. 

"May I go for a run around the neighbourhood? It's been awhile since I went for a workout," she said. 

"Sure, but make sure to bring one of the oppas, alright? I don't want you to go alone," he said. Joonmi nodded and waved him goodbye before lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter