Chapter 26

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan brought his girlfriend to the nearest park. He kept staring at Haneul for the past 10 minutes. Haneul grew uncomfortable. 

"Luhan....." Haneul called out softly. 

"Why was L being all so touchy with you? Did something happened after the concert?"

"Nothing happened."

Luhan stared at his girlfriend again. He knew something happened. He just waited for his girlfriend to tell him.

"Ok. Joonmi met with her cousin. They talked. Then, Joonmi introduced me to him and told him I'm his biggest fan which is true. He hugged me and ruffled my hair, that's all."

"And you liked it?"

"Like what?"

"Like that he ruffled your hair and hugged you."

"...No."

"If SNSD's Yoona hug me and ruffle my hair, I would be so damn happy."

Now, it's Haneul's turn to stare at her boyfriend.

"Ok fine. I did liked but as a fan. Nothing more than that. I swear."

Haneul brought her hand up. Luhan broke into a wide smile. He knew his girlfriend was telling him the truth. To be honest, he wasn't that mad but he disliked the idea of L being so touchy with his girlfriend infront of him. Other boyfriends would also feel the same way especially the guy was like very goodlooking and belong to a famous korean boy band.

"I trust you," Luhan smiled and embraced his girlfriend.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

 

Sehun waited for Joonmi at their favourite bench. It wasn't tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter