Chapter 21

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you think Oppa will let me move to the apartment? Lay Gege said he would help me. Hmm....." 

Joonmi and Sehun were sitting at the rooftop of their school. Thy felt like hanging out there and it's been awhile since they been there. That place held lots of memories for both of them. From friends to being a couple. 

"I'm sure he let you. Oh ya, have you found a housemate?" 

Sehun too was worried about his girlfriend's safety. He didn't want her to live in the house alone. He didn't mind moving in with his girlfriend. 👍

"Shoot. I totally forgot about that. I was thinking about inviting Haneul moving in with me since we going to the same University. Oh, how about you?" 

Sehun will also be attending the same University as her. She doubt that Sehun wanna spend 4 hours a day going back and forth from the house to the school. 

"I was thinking about moving in with Kai, Tao and Kyungsoo in the apartment near the school too. Probably the same building as you since we going to the same school." 

Joonmi nodded. She thought if Sehun doesn't have a housemate, she would like to invite Sehun to stay with her but she guessed that he already planned it with the other boys.

 

"We're home!" The two of them chorused together when enter the house. 

"Hi love birds," Chen teased.

Joonmi grinned at Chen. 

"Why I don't have any girl?" Chanyeol pouted. 

"Cheer up. Girls make the right choice for not knowing you or dating you," Baekhyun laughed

Chanyeol shot his bestfriend a glare and Baekhyun immediately keep quiet. Joonmi, Sehun and Chen laughed at the scene before them. Haneul and Luhan heard laughters outside and both of them decided to head out. They had been in Luhan's room for couple of hours. Both of them were watching movies in Luhan's bed, snuggling together and enjoying each other's presence. 

"Oh? Haneul!" 

Joonmi was delighted to see her bestf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter