Chapter 10

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys, we're here!" Suho said in happiness.

After driving for two hour, they finally reached their destination. Due to the congestion, they stucked there almost an hour. So it took longer to reach their destination. Usually it took them an hour or lesser than that to reach the beach. All of them got out of the car and carried the things they brought. Joonmi was about to carry the towel but Sehun took it from her and walked away, leaving her dumbfounded. 

"You know, I can carry that. It isn't heavy," she said. 

Sehun smiled, "I know." Joonmi didn't know what to reply so she just kept quiet. Kris and Suho chose an area that doesn't have a lot of people. They wanted a quiet area to enjoy themselves. Whenever they reach the beach, the girls would attacked them. They are quite famous because of their looks. They got tired of the girls and tried to find a place where they can ran away from the crazy girls. Some girls even flirt with them and as the nice guys they are, they rejected them nicely.

"Phew, luckily there aren't lots of girls here," Chanyeol said in relieved. The boys nodded in agreement. 

"Why?" Joonmi asked. 

"Trust me, you don't wanna know," Xiumin said. 

"But I do," she smiled sweetly at the older one. All the boys backed away. None of them wanna say it because they fear that the girls might suddenly jump out anywhere around them. 

"Fine. Then, I just ask any girls I see later, aight?" she said, determined to make one of the boys speak up. Everyone glance among each other. Using their eyes to tell each other to tell the young one. Joonmi being the impatient one, tried to flirt with Chanyeol to tell her. 

"Channie Oppa~ Joonmi wanna know please~" she said, and rub random patterns on the older's chest. Chanyeol being the one who cannot stand people tickle him, blurt it out. 

"Alright, I'm telling you but not here, alright? I will tell you in the car," Chanyeol suggested. Joonmi smiled and nodded like a little puppy at him. 

The guys were getting ready to go into the sea as they couldn't wait any longer. They were sweating profusely. One by one, stripped and went into the sea with only shorts on. Joonmi and Suho stayed behind under the shade. The siblings were not ready to go into the sea yet so they stayed behind for awhile and chit chat with each other.

"It's been awhile since I come to the beach," Joonmi said and leaned onto her brother's shoulder. 

"You didn't go to the beach when you're in London?" Suho asked.

Joonmi shooked her head, "I got no time to. My friends did invite me to go to the beach but I was so busy with projects and tests." 

"You know, you shouldn't study too much. You already make me proud with your results," he said, flashing a proud smile but Joonmi couldn't see it. 

"I know but I also wanna be successful like you. I wanna pursue my dreams just like you. I wanna make dad and mum proud too though they are-" before Joonmi could finish what she said, her brother cut her. 

"Don't you bring up the past. Even if they proud of us, they will still be with us but look, they aren't with us. So stop talking about them," he said in a slightly annoyed tone. 

Joonmi sighed, "Why you hate them so much? They told me they going to come back for us before they left." 

Suho was shocked by what his sister said. He didn't expected their parents to tell her that and also the truth but if they did tell the young one the truth, Joonmi will cry day and night and didn't even feel like studying. What their parents were acceptable,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter