Chapter 11

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! Where did you go?" Kai asked when he saw Suho and Jinhee walking nearer to them. The boys tilted their heads sideway, wondering who the lady was beside Suho. 

"You remember Jinhee," Suho said. 

"Oh! Park Jinhee? Nice to meet you! It's been awhile since we last met, huh," Kris said and gave the lady a hug. Jinhee responded the hug. 

"Yup. You guys still look the same, huh. Still goodlooking as always," she complimented. 

"Thanks," Xiumin smiled. 

"Shall we go for dinner? It's getting late and you should join us too, Jinhee," Suho offered. The boys too nodded their head along with Joonmi. 

"Sure, why not?" Jinhee flashed a smile. 

They packed their stuffs before heading back to the car. Suho just realised that his car that he rented had no space left for Jinhee. 

"Could you ride in Kris's car? Let Jinhee ride in my car," he whispered to his sister. 

Joonmi gave him a sly smile, "Eh~ Haha! Sure, why not? I just let the old ones ride in your car and the young ones ride another car. Since Kai, Sehun and Kyungsoo Oppa already got their license, one of them could drive us to the restaurant," Joonmi suggested. 

Suho patted her head, "Good idea."

"Ok, Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Baekhyun and Jinhee will be riding my car and the rest will be in another car. Kyungsoo will drive, aye," Suho ordered.

The boys nodded their head in understanding before entering the cars respectively. Jinhee took the seat in between of Xiumin and Baekhyun, while Kris sat in the front beside Suho and Luhan and Lay sat at the back of the car. In the another car, Tao sat beside Kyungsoo as he insisted, Kai sat in between of Chanyeol and Chen and Joonmi and Sehun took the seat at the back of the car. It was an hour ride to the restaurant they planning to eat. Chanyeol, Chen and Kai chatted with each other happily. Tao was too immersed on his phone. Time to time, Tao will ask Kyungsoo if the shirt or hat they sold online is pretty.Kyungsoo got a little annoyed by his constant question and tried to be patient as he was the one who driving. Joonmi who was looking outside of the car, slowly drifting away to sleep. Her head constantly hit the window. She was too busy to even care that her head must be in pain by the constant hitting. Sehun put his arm around her and pushed her head so her head lean on his shoulder. He grinned to himself widely as her head was on his shoulder. His heartbeat was beating very fast that it felt like going to pop out any soon.

 

An hour later, they arrived at the restaurant they usually went. They rest got off of the car. Sehun didn't wanna wake her up as he saw that she's in deep sleep. He wasn't that hungry too so he don't mind accompanying her until she wakes up. Sehun informed Kyungsoo that he wont be going for dinner and will accompany Joonmi in the car. 

"We can wait in the car until you guys are done with dinner," he said. 

"Do you want me to on the engine then? Or the air-con?" he asked again. 

Sehun shook his head, "It's fine. We're good." Kyungsoo nodded and made his way to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter