Chapter 5

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning Kyungsoo Oppa!" Joonmi yawned as she enter the kitchen. Kyungsoo Oppa is up early.

"Hi pretty, you're up early," he said. Kyungsoo seems very busy early in the morning in the kitchen. 

"Yeah, Suho Oppa snore really loud and I couldn't go back to sleep," she pouted, "So what are you making?" 

"Lunch for the three boys. I'm making them sandwich," he answered. 

"Need any help? I could help," she offered. 

"Sure, could you make tuna sandwich for Sehun and egg mayo sandwich for Tao?" 

Joonmi nodded. Joonmi went to make sandwiches for the two boys. Then she packed it in their respective lunch box. Joonmi find Tao's lunchbox very cute, Panda. Sehun's lunchbox also quite cute. The more Joonmi think about Tao, the more she thought Tao really looked like a panda. 

"Morning Hyung! Morning Joonmi!" Tao greeted and took a seat. 

"Morning Gege! You want any drink?" Joonmi asked. They need to eat something so it can last them until lunch break. 

"Tea would be nice. Sehun and Kai would like to drink hot chocolate," Tao said. Joonmi gave him a thumbs up before making drinks for the boys.

Kyungsoo informed Joonmi that he will take a shower first before heading to school with them. 

"Here you go, boys," Joonmi served them their drinks. Kai's face lighten up when he sees hot chocolate infront of him. The three boys muttered a thanks before drinking. 

"Wow! This is delicious! Thanks once again, Joonmi!" Kai smiled. 

"No problem," she chuckled. 

"It will be nice to have drinks made by Joonmi every morning," Tao suggested. 

"Sure, why not?" she agreed. The boys gave each other a high-fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter