Chapter 19

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joonmi felt a lot better the next day and she felt herself again. Past few days, she wasn't herself. She apologised to the older ones for making them worried about her. She was thankful to have them. Her brother sure chose the good company. Joonmi too apologised to her brother. She didn't know how to react to the problems. She told her brother that she will always be with him if their parents decided to leave them forever. However, Joonmi really hope that their parents won't leave them. She wants them back. She wants everything to go back to normal like 12 years ago. 

Joonmi realised that her brother had been coming home late for few days. She thought that he had been meeting with Jinhee so she didn't ask where did he go. But actually, Suho went to meet their parents for that few days to clear things up between them. He wanted to know the actually reason why they left them. 

"Mum, Dad, it's been awhile, huh," Suho said. 

"I see that you bumped into Joonmi a few days ago. She have grown into a such beautiful girl. I've been taking care of her all those years that you guys were away. She even went to the overseas to study. She's waiting to go to University in few months. I'm proud of her. But sadly, you guys weren't there when we need you the most. When she need her Mum the most. I didn't know you guys were that selfish to left your children when they were barely mature. You guys lied to her, telling her that you would come back but you guys didn't. It's been 12 years, Dad. During that 12 years, Joonmi hoped that you guys will come back and take us with you but no, you guys ignored her when she called you. You guys walked away from her and left her dumbfounded. She was feeling guilty for no reason. She blamed herself for everything that happened. She didn't know the truth because I'm not telling her. I know it's gonna hurt her but for her own good, we not gonna tell her anything. 

Now that you have a big house to live in, I guess you guys no need us, your children, anymore huh. How selfish. I wonder what we did wrong. We were well behaved. I think during that time, money was everything to you that you decided to leave your children. I'm glad I didn't grow up like you. I don't think money can buy everything especially your children's happiness. Now that I can support myself, I also can support Joonmi. So I guess, we shouldn't meet each other again. Even if we bumped into each other, pretend like we didn't know each other. Just like you did 12 years ago. You didn't call or visit us for once. I was really disappointed. I appreciate if you don't show up in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter