Chapter 8

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The five of them were walking to school together. It's a 15 minute walk from their house to the school. They don't mind walking to school every morning. If they were late, they would take the bus but today they went out extra early so as they could reach school on time. Kyungsoo, like always, will have his earpiece on and walked to school. He lost in his world of music. Once he put on his earpiece, the surrounding tune out.

Joonmi and Sehun were so interesting in their conversation that they ignored the other two boys. Kai and Tao were trying to fit into their conversation but to no avail. Joonmi and Sehun ignored them and kept talking to each other. 

"Ok guys, hold up," Kai huffed. Joonmi, Tao and Sehun now has their attention on Kai. The three of them tilted their heads to the side, confused on why Kai said that. 

"You two are ignoring us!" he pointed at himself and Tao. 

Tao didn't mind actually. He shrugged it off, "I'm cool." 

Kai was shocked at Tao's answer. This panda don't care? Usually, when people ignore him, he would cry and complain to Kris Hyung but today he was odd. 

Kai gave up and continued walking. Joonmi and Sehun looked at each other in confusion and shrugged it off, continuing their conversation. 

 

The five of them reached school in no time. It still early for them to enter the class so they hang out at the garden for awhile. It's a calm place to hang out. The scenery is also beautiful. Kyungsoo still listening to his music and didn't mind the others. No one is entertaining Kai so he took out his phone and play games. Tao, on the other hand, was busy texting someone. Joonmi and Sehun were still talking to each other. Their conversation seems very interesting that they couldn't stop talking to each other. From yesterday, after Kai and Tao left them without a word, the two of them kept talking to each other. They even talked until 2 in the morning. If Joonmyun didn't tell his sister to go to sleep, they didn't think of going to bed.

Rrringggg~~ The school bell rang, signalling that the school has begun. The five of them dispersed to their own class. Joonmi and Sehun had their Maths class together.

"Could we stop by my locker? I need to take my Maths book," he said.

Joonmi nodded and made their way to his locker, beside the boys' toilet. While waiting for Sehun by his locker, a girl came up to him. 

"Oppa," she called. Sehun turned to a girl, probably first year in the school. He never met her before. 

"Yes?" he said. The girl shyly looked up to him and hand him a cookie. Sehun was taken aback by her action but accepted her cookie. It will be rude if he didn't accept though he don't know the girl. After he accept the cookie, the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter