Chapter 16

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since school's over and there's holiday for three months before university starts, Joonmi woke up later than she usually do. She would wake up in the afternoon and turn in around three in the morning. She had no other plans during the holidays other than hanging out with Haneul, Sehun and the rest of the oppas. She was quite bored. 

"Hey, wake up sleepy head," someone shook her body. She opened her eyes slowly and saw Chen infront of her. She blinked few times to get her vision clear. 

"Why Oppa?" she asked in her hoarse voice. 

"For no reason but wake up now." He then left the room. Joonmi dragged herself up before going to the toilet to wash up. After washing up, she put on her denim short and a tank top. It was pretty hot. She went out to the kitchen to make herself some food. After eating, she went to the living room where the boys were. Sehun looked up and frowned. He don't like how his girlfriend dressed up. Before Joonmi could make herself comfortable, Sehun pulled her into her room. 

"Sehun!" Joonmi was shocked. He put a finger tohis lips, gesturing her to keep her voice down. 

"Why are you wearing like this?" he asked and looked at her from head to toe. 

"Because, I'm feeling hot~" she whined. 

"Probably because of me. Sorry about that," he joked and got a smack from Joonmi instead. 

"Why are we here?" 

"I'm gonna ask you to change. I'm not letting you wear like that infront of them. You hear me, missy? Now, pick any shirt from my closet and change. I love you," he kiss her temple before leaving her in his room. Joonmi don't mind actually instead she love how Sehun care about her. Even though if it's about her clothes. 

After Joonmi had changed, she walked to the sofa where Sehun was. She took a seat beside him. He acknowledged her presence and put his arm around her and pulled her closer. They spent quality time together in the living room by watching tv with the guys. Joonmi felt bored just by watching tv though the show on it was comedy. 

"Let's go out," she said softly to Sehun. He nodded and both of them sneak out of the apartment without the others knowing. Sehun interwined their hands and walked to the park nearby. 

"Oh, I didn't see Luhan Oppa just now," she stated. 

"He went out with Haneul." Joonmi nodded.

During the holidays, Luhan went out with Haneul often. Sometimes, he even sleepover at her house when Himchan wasn't around. Haneul told her brother that she was fine being alone. She didn't tell her brother that Luhan would be accompanying her. Though Himchan accepted Luhan to be his sister's boyfriend but about Luhan sleeping over at his house together with Haneul, he doesn't allow it. Yet. Suho sometimes even invited Himchan over to his place for dinner. The guys knew what happened to Haneul's family and they sympathised them. Day by day, their relationship become closer and they treated each other like family. 

"Do you want ice cream?" Sehun asked. 

"Yes please! I want cookies n' cream," she beamed. 

"Alright, go and sit at the bench over there. Be right back." 

Joonmi took a seat at a bench under a big tree. They often seat there when they hang out at the park. The bench was their favourite place to spend time together. It held lots of memories. Good ones. 

"Here you go, princess," Sehun handed her ice cream cup. 

"Thank you, dear." Joonmi took the ice cream from him and eat it. 

"I'm bored. What am I going to do for this 3 months of holiday~" she whined cutely. 

"Nawwww, we could spe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter