Chapter 7

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gege! Quick!" Joonmi shouted. The gap between the both of them is more than 70 metres. Luhan was panting very hard and had no time to take a deep breath. He is running out of energy and breath. He was trying to catch up with Joonmi but he failed. It's been awhile since he went for a run. The last time he went was 3 months ago with Chen and Xiumin. He has been very busy lately and got no time to work out his body. Now, the abs that he possessed had turned into fats. Not literally but his abs weren't as solid as before. 

"Wait! Slow down, will you? I'm running out of breath here!" Luhan respond back. Joonmi ran to a nearest bench and wait for the older one there. She did some stretching while waiting for Luhan. She looked at the view before her. It was peacefully quiet and quite a beautiful scenery to look at. Joonmi took a deep breath and took in all the little details of the view that she sees. 

This is beautiful. Somehow, it make me calm down. I would love to come by here every chance that I have. 

"Finally, I'm here!" Luhan said, making Joonmi come back to her sense. She turned to the older one who was leaning his back against the bench. She chuckled, seeing the older one who looked like he was half dead. 

"Gege- ah, we barely even reach the apartment! Come on," Joonmi said, continued jogging. 

"What?! I just reach here and you wanna continue running? Can't we take a short break?" he pouted.

"I did. Let's go." 

"But-" Before the older one could finish talking, Joonmi pulled his shirt and started running. Joonmi kept a slow pace so Luhan could keep up with her and won't whine, saying that she was going too fast. 

They reached the apartment in less than 15 minutes. 

"See, I told you, if you keep your momentum, we can reach the apartment less than an hour or even half an hour," Joonmi said and opened the door. Luhan who was impatient, push the young one aside and enter the apartment first. He ran to the kitchen, grabbed a big bottle of water and guggled down like there's no tomorrow. This old guy must be feeling really thirsty that he could finish the 1.5 litre bottle in 2 minutes. 

"Whoa Gege, you finish that whole bottle in 2 minutes! You can join drinking competition," Joonmi joked. 

"Ha. Ha. Ha. It's all your fault," he said sarcastically. Joonmi face fell. She felt bad for bringing Luhan for a run. She couldn't sense the sarcasm.

Maybe I shouldn't bring him. I shall ask Sehun to accompany me then. Hopefully he would want to.

"Sorry," she muttered and went back inside her room. Luhan could sense disappointment in her tone. He felt guilty now. He doesn't mean to sound angry or sarcastic at the little one. He let out a sigh and proceed to the young one's room. 

He knocked on the door softly and waited for the door to open. 

"Yes?" she asked. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you sad. Will you forgive me?" he pouted.

Joonmi stared at his face. She took in every details of his face that she sees. Though he is 21 years old but he sure doesn't look like one. People could mistaken him for his age. He got a baby face, his sparkly eyes and his small lips (when he didn't smile). Everything about the older one is perfect. Joonmi can't understand why she cannot be attracted to the guy infront of her. Maybe the guy infront of her treated her like a younger sister. 

"Hello? Earth to Joonmi?" Luhan snapped his fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter