Chapter 15

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my gee! You look stunning!" Joonmi complimented the girl before her. Joonmi thought Haneul looked like a goddess. Both of them wore mini strapless dresses that showed of their long milky legs. Haneul disagreed to wear a mini dress because she felt insecure of her body. Joonmi convinced her that she will only go to a prom once in her lifetime and this definitely the perfect night to be beautiful. Joonmi wore a pink one and Haneul wore a blue one. Both of them had been infront of the mirror for 2 hours to the make up. Though they had put light make up and probably took half an hour to do it but they took longer because they wanna look pretty. 

"Wow sis, you look gorgeous. Just like mum," Himchan complimented her when she got out of her room followed by Joonmi. 

"You look beautiful too, Joonmi," he smiled. Joonmi bowed.

"Thanks Oppa." 

DING DONG! The bell rang. Himchan went to open the door and saw two goodlooking men dressed in tuxedos. He recognised one of them but not the other one. 

"Hyung!" Luhan greeted and gave the latter a hug. 

"Hi Luhan."

"Hello, I'm Sehun. Luhan, Haneul and Joonmi's friend," he bowed. 

"Oh, come in, come in. I'm guessing you're fetching your dates?" he asked. The two boys nodded their head.

Luhan didn't informed Haneul that he will be her date for tonight. Haneul thought she would be enjoying with Kyungsoo, Kai, Tao, Sehun and Joonmi. Luhan wanted to surprise her and to see her in a dress. He never seen her in a dress before and he really looking forward to it. 

"Luhan Oppa?" Joonmi was shocked to see Luhan with Sehun. She knew that Sehun's gonna fetch her but she didn't know Luhan will be coming too. 

"Gege?" Haneul's eyes widened and was shocked to see her crush infront of her. He didn't tell her anything that he was coming over or even coming to the prom. 

"Hello. You look stunning," Luhan's eyes sparkled. 

Joonmi nudged her and smirked, making her come back to reality, "Told ya, princess."

"You look gorgeous, Joonmi," Sehun complimented the girl. Joonmi blushed. 

"Ok, let's take photo!" Himchan said, breaking the silence atmosphere. He took the camera that was on the table. 

First photo, was them four. Second photo, Luhan gave Haneul a sudden kiss on the cheek. Haneul's face was shocked but it turned out pretty. Third photo, Sehun had his hand around Joonmi and pulled her closer. Joonmi too put her hand around his waist. Sehun was too shy to give Joonmi a kiss but the girl don't mind thought. The rest of the photos were Haneul and Joonmi. One photo for them wasn't enough so Haneul asked her brother to keep taking their photos. The girls like to take picture especially together. They wanna capture every moments they spent together. 

"Ok enough girls. The camera gonna get spoil," Himchan joked. The two girls stuck their tongue at the older before them. 

"Be back before 11:30," Himchan informed Luhan. The latter nodded. 

 

"Where are they~" Tao whined. Kyungsoo, Kai and him had been waiting for the rest to come. The three of them didn't bother to ask any girls to be their date. Some girls asked them to be their date but they rejected them nicely. They wanted to spend the night together. 

"They're here. Is that Luhan Hyung?" Kyungsoo asked, looking closely at the four of them. 

"Yeah, he looks like Luhan Hyung," Tao said. 

"Because he is, you dumb dumb," Kai retorted, making Tao smacked his head. 

"Revenge," he smirked. 

"Hi guys. Hi Kyungsoo Oppa," Joonmi greeted and bowed, same goes to Haneul. 

"Wow. You girls look stunning," Tao and Kai stared at them from head to toe and earning a smack from Luhan and Sehun. 

"I was about to ask Joonmi to be my date," Tao pouted. 

Joonmi giggled at his cuteness. 

"Shall we have a dance later on then?" she asked, making Tao delighted but just to earn a glare from Sehun. 

"It's okay. We go when he's not around."

"I'm here you know," Sehun reminded the two of them. 

"Oh? Yeah, I didn't realised that," Joonmi joked. Tao high-fived her. 

"Nice one," Kai laughed. Sehun blew his bangs in frustration. 

While they were talking, Luhan and Haneul managed to sneak away from them. They wanted sometime alone. Luhan brought Haneul to one of a class on the second level. Haneul was confused on why he brought her to her class. 

"Why are we here?" Haneul asked.

"This is my former class," Luhan said. Haneul's eyes widened. She was shocked as this was her class to. 

"This is my seat, by the window. I love to sit here because I could look out of the window when I'm bored. See the raindrops on the window." Little that he know, that seat was also Haneul's seat. 

"Uhm Gege, this is my class and that is also my seat. I mean was my class and was my seat," Haneul said. The latter was shocked. He didn't expected it but at the same time he was honoured to be in the same class and sit at the same seat as the girl. Haneul took a seat at her place and Luhan said beside her. Luhan took her hands in his and rubbed random patterns with his thumbs. 

"Haneul," Luhan called. The girl infront of him looked up. Both of them stared in the eyes and not wanting to pull away. 

"I wanna confess something." 

Everything that comes out from his mouth, made Haneul's heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter