Chapter 13

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HANEUL!" Joonmi shouted the girl's name across the hallway. She made the girl jump slightly as the latter was shocked someone called her name. Sehun who was beside Joonmi could only shook his head. He was surprised when Joonmi just shouted across the hallway. Guess she's excited to meet her new friend. 

"Morning Joonmi!" Haneul smiled. 

Joonmi hugged Haneul, "Morning!" 

"Where you heading?"

"To my class on the second floor. You?" 

"Same. Let's go together!" she grinned. Joonmi linked arms with Haneul and made way to level two. Joonmi didn't realised she had left Sehun behind alone. 

This girl, hais. Leave me alone here. Sehun blew his bangs in frustration.

"Did you forgot about me?" Sehun asked as he took the seat beside Joonmi. She turned to her right to see Sehun glaring at her. He actually wasn't mad but he just wanna teased Joonmi. 

"Omo! I'm sorry!" she gasped. 

"Whatever~" he replied coldly and directed his attention to the teacher infront.

Sehun was unexpectedly too quiet. The atmosphere around them was cold and silence. Not the silence which they comfortable with each other but silence that made Joonmi shivered. Sehun was radiating his cold aura. When Joonmi asked Sehun about something she didn't understand, the boy ignored her. After countless time of asking the boy, Joonmi gave up. The last thing she wanna do was to annoy him. 

Bell rang, signalling the class was over and it's time for lunch. Sehun packed his bag and just walked away. Sehun felt bad for ignoring her but he can't help it but to tease the girl. He wanna know how she would comfort a guy. Sehun took a seat beside Kyungsoo who was about to eat his lunch. Haneul was there too as Kai invited her over to have lunch with them. 

"Where's Joonmi?" Kai asked. Sehun just shrugged.

Joonmi didn't enter the cafeteria. She wanted to but she just couldn't. Realising that Sehun won't talk to her. She didn't mean to forget about him and leave him in the hallway alone. She just felt excited that she finally have a girl friend. She blew her fringe in frustration. She was sitting on the rooftop alone. Not feeling hungry. 

"Why are you here?" someone asked. Joonmi looked up, just to see Sehun have that worried expression appeared on his face. 

"Because someone doesn't want to talk to me," she pouted. Sehun found it cute when she pout. Sehun pinched her cheeks making the latter wince in pain. 

"Owww! It hurts!" She rubbed the sore spot. 

Sehun chuckled. 

"You know, I was just teasing you. I'm not mad at you."

"You're not?" Joonmi's face light up. Her eyes sparkle. Sehun saw it and stared in her eyes. 

"Ahuh. I'm cool with it. I know you were excited to meet Haneul but don't ever leave me alone, alright," he said. 

Joonmi nodded in understanding, "Promise." Both of them took out their pinky and hooked it. 

 

After school, Joonmi invinited Haneul over to her brother's place. It's not exactly her place, she was just staying over temporarily until she gets an apartment for herself. 

"Do you have any homework to do?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter