Chapter 14

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 3 months since Haneul and Luhan met. They were so much closer than before. Luhan had met Himchan and Himchan approved him. Luhan was pleased with that. Day by day, both their feelings towards each other become more. Luhan didn't wanna confess to the girl now as he wanted her to focus more on her studies. He was planning on confessing to her after she had graduated from the school. Haneul thought the same too. She didn't wanna let Luhan know her feelings as first, she was shy and scared that he might reject her and second, she wanna focus more on her studies. Haneul thought Luhan being there for her always as a friend but she didn't know that Luhan has feelings for her more than just a friend. Luhan find everything about the girl cute. If her parents were still around, he wanna thank them for raising up such a beautiful girl with a kind heart. Haneul didn't fail to make his heartbeat skipped a beat. Luhan too did the same thing to Haneul unintentionally. He didn't know too that when he was being closed with Haneul by a few inch, her heartbeat skipped a beat too. She would automatically turned around to hide her redden cheeks. Little that she know, Luhan saw everything. Luhan saw how she blushed when he got near her. Sometimes, Luhan will do it on purpose just to make her blush. 

Haneul and Joonmi had gotten closer too with each other. Both of them claimed each other as bestfriends. Joonmi felt so happy to spend a quality time with a girl. It's not like Joonmi wasn't comfortable with the boys but sometimes she wants to have girl talk, sleepover and a friend to  shop with. The boys can't always accompany her to do those stuffs. Joonmi scared that they find it annoying but the boys don't mind actually. The boys had regard her as their little sister. Joonmi would sometimes invite Haneul over for a sleepover during weekends. Joonmi love to be around Haneul same goes to the latter. Both of them even have interest in the same course. Both of them promised to each other to graduate together, go to the same university and hopefully could work under the same roof. Joonmi and Haneul didn't wanna separate with each other. Haneul had gotten comfortable around Joonmi. Both of them were like twins except for their face and characteristics. 

Each day passes by, Sehun's love towards Joonmi grew more stronger. Both of them hang out with each other frequently. Sehun likes to be around with Joonmi. He could see her smile, her laughter, how her eyes sparkle under the moonlight. Her laughter was like music to his ears and he don't mind making her laugh every single day. He still hadn't go on a date with the girl. Both of them had been busy with studies as major exams were just around the corner. Sehun had made up his mind to enter the same university as Joonmi and take the medical course. He too was interested in the same course as her. Sehun made up his mind and he was planning to the girl during their prom night. Just by thinking about it, he felt nervous. He's been having this feelings since he was 6 years old and finally, he get to confess to her. 

[I shall just skip to the part where they had taken their major exams.]

 

"FINALLY EXAMS OVER!" Tao shouted in the hallway, making everyone turned their heads to him. Kyungsoo was embarrassed at his friend's sudden outburst. Haneul, Joonmi and Sehun shook their heads and thinking why was he their friend. Kai kicked Tao's leg and walked away.

"Owww! It hurts, you !"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter