Chapter 20

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung," Lay called the older one, who was sitting infront of him, drinking his Americano. 

"Yeah?" 

"Spill it," Lay demanded. 

"Spill what?" Suho tilted his head to the side, looking confused.

"Why you didn't let Joonmi move to the apartment." 

Suho sighed. He couldn't lie to the young one infront of him. Lay knew what happened and he wanted to know why Suho disagreed to it. He didn't mind helping Joonmi because he know it will benefit the young one in the future. 

"I didn't want her to leave out of my sight. I'm gonna protect her. I'm not gonna let her bump into our parents again. Once was enough. Definitely there won't be another time. I'm scared if she move there alone, there will be a high chance of her bumping into our parents anytime. I won't let that happen. I told them to keep this matter a secret from Joonmi. I'm not gonna let Joonmi know the actual reason why they left us. Now, that I could support her, we don't need parents like them. I know I should not speak like this about them but they made me disappointed and mad. They should be our role models, show us good example as an adult but to them money is everything instead of their children." 

Suho looked out of the window. Tears threatening to stream down but he held it. He won't cry. Not infront of the young one. He have to be strong. 

"Hyung, I know that you worried about that. But sooner or later you have to let her go. She need her space. She have to learn to be independent. Soon she will get married and that day will be the day you have to let her go." 

Lay stood up, wanting to take his leave. He patted on the older's shoulder. 

"You should think carefully about your decision. Think about her feelings and her future." 

 

"So, did Luhan get for you anything yet for your birthday?" Joonmi asked Haneul, over the phone. 

"Nope," Haneul pouted though Joonmi can't see it but she could sense that her best friend was upset. 

"Well, I'm sure he will. Don't be too upset alright?" Joonmi comforted her best friend. 

Haneul nodded, "Alright." 

Both of them hang up the phone after ending their conversation. Haneul slum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter