Chapter 12

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Luhan had his breakfast, he decided to walk around a mall where he always went with the guys. He was bored and got no other plans rather than laying on his bed and looking up to the ceiling. He decided to go find new clothes for his wardrobe. He liked to dress casual. Though he's 21, but he dressed like a teenager (those boys aged 16 to 18). He liked to put a headphone around his neck. He does look attractive with the headphone around his neck. Some girls attracted to him, especially high school girls. 

While he was busy looking at the shops on his side, he didn't realised there's a girl infront of him walking with both of her hands occupied with lots of shopping bags. Both of them bumped into each other, making the shopping bags fell from the girl's gripped. Luhan quickly got up and offered his hand to help the girl get up. The girl infront of him flashed a smile before holding his hand. Luhan's heartbeat beat very fast when he saw her smile. He couldn't help but also smile to her. He helped her to carry the bags as he felt bad for bumping into her. 

"I'm really sorry. I didn't look where I was going," he said apologetically. 

The girl shook her head and smiled, "It's fine. It's my fault too. I wasn't looking where I was going." 

"I'm Luhan by the way," he introduced himself. He wanted to shake hands with the girl but both of his hands were occupied with her shopping bags. He don't mind though. He was being gentleman. 

"I'm Haneul." Luhan nodded his head, Haneul... What a pretty name, just like the person. 

"Are you going somewhere? I can carry those bags though. I'm sorry for troubling you," she said, feeling guilty. She was abou to take the bags from Luhan but he stopped her. 

"It's fine. I was just looking around and finding something for myself," he replied. 

Haneul nodded in understanding. "You want me to accompany you, then?" she offered. Luhan's face light up. This was his only chance to spend time with the girl he just met. He felt like he wants to know her more. 

Luhan nodded in delight, "Sure! I need someone to accompany me. If you don't mind."

"Sure, why not. It's the least I can do for you," she flashed an eyesmile. She is so cute.

 

Both of them walked around the mall, trying to find something suitable for Luhan. He wasn't that picky but he need something that will make him look good infront of Haneul. He feels like he need to satisfy her with his fashion sense. They went into their 5th store. Luhan put the bags aside so he could find something for himself. Haneul helped him to look for something that suits him. Though she just met him two hours ago, she already attracted to him with his baby face and his kindness. 

"Luhan, do you like this?" Haneul asked. 

The shirt that Haneul was holding was in green and yellow with designed like an army uniform. Haneul personally like the designed but she not sure if Luhan like it too. 

"It's perfect! I go and try it on!" he grinned and took the shirt from her. He ran to the dressing room and changed into it. Haneul can't help it but to chuckle at his cuteness. He looks like a little boy who just got a lollipop. Haneul like how his eyes sparkle when he saw the shirt she was holding. Few minutes later, he got out from the room. 

"How do I look?" he asked. 

"Handsome," she blurted it out. She widened her eyes, realising what she just said. She mentally slap herself for saying that. 

Luhan, on the other hand, flushed. Haneul walked towards him. She saw that the sleeves were too long and she rolled it up. 

"Perfect." 

Luhan decided to buy the shirt that Haneul had personally picked. Haneul felt honoured that Luhan like the shirt. She wasn't really good in men fashion but since she went shopping with her brother a lot, she just picked something her brother would like. It was late when they finished their shopping. Luhan was planning to bring Haneul for dinner but he just remembered that Kyungsoo probably had cooked dinner. 

"Haneul, do you want to have dinner at my place?" he asked. He find it awkward to invite someone who he just met 4 hours ago to his place for dinner. 

"Don't your parents mind?" she asked cautiously. She actually planned t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter