Chapter 22

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joonmi and Lay were at a small cafe having lunch together. Joonmi asked the older one out. The older one accepted and decided to meet at the small cafe near his office. 

"Gege, thanks for talking to Joonmyun Oppa for me," Joonmi flashed a genuine smile at the older one. 

"It was nothing, my dear. I did it because I know it benefits you in either way. I hope you could take care of yourself and Haneul. If you need anythinf, feel free to call me or the others, okay?"

Lay digged into the food he ordered. He was feeling a bit hungry. He hadn't had a proper lunch this few days. He was glad that Joonmi asked him out for lunch. 

"Sure Gege. I will! Even if I need help from someone to send me to school, I'll definitely call! Especially you," she chuckled.

The older one glared at the younger one playfully before bursting into laughter. 

"Is Sehun okay with this? You going out lunch with your crush," Lay wiggled his eyebrowns. 

Joonmi's eyes widened. She was shocked at how Lay knew she got a crush on him. However, that was the past. She now have Sehun by her side. 

"Gege! How did you-" 

"Joonmyun Hyung." 

Lay laughed at the expression made by Joonmi. He found it absolutely cute. She has the mix expression of shock, mad and glad. 

"Well, that was the past. It was just a small crush so don't flatter yourself. Pfft. I like you just because of your dimple." 

"Yeah right~" Lay teased, making Joonmi's cheeks redden. Joonmi fan herself from gettting herself hot, not because of the weather but the statement made by the older one. 

After finish having lunch together, Lay offered to pay the bills. Joonmi argued back that she was supposed to pay since she asked him out but the older one ignored her and continued on paying the bill.

"Gege, I was suppose to pay!" Joonmi whined. 

Lay ruffled her hair, "Next time, okay? Now, you should go back. I still got lots of work to do. Be safe on your way home, alright? Text me once you reach home!" 

Joonmi nodded and hugged Lay. 

"Be safe, Gege. Take care of yourself. Thank you once again." 

Lay flashed his dimple and walked off to his office that located few metres away from where they were. 

 

Joonmi decided to walk around the streets of Seoul. It was still early for her to go home. She texted Lay and Sehun that she would be home a bit later and both of the guys acknowledged it. While walking, Joonmi saw two familiar figures roaming around the same street as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter