Chapter 4

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So Joonmi..." Sehun cleared his throat. He's trying to make conversation with Joonmi but he felt nervous suddenly. Is this the girl I fell in love with 11 years ago? She still look cute and innocent though. Calm down, Sehun. You can do this. Sehun took a deep breath before continuing what he wanted to say.

"Yes?" Joonmi turned and looked at him.

"Uhmm.. How are you? It's been a really long time since I last met you. We last met each other when we were young. We used to play together everytime I come to your house with other hyungs," Sehun said, remembering his childhood memory.

"I'm fine, Oppa," she beamed.

"Don't call me Oppa. Just call me Sehun will do. When you were young, you would always call me Sehunnie," he giggled.

Joonmi blushed, "R-really? How can I forgot about that?" Both of them laugh. Only their laughter could be heard in the quiet place.

 

"Sehun, what kind of fruits you like?" Joonmi asked, looking around the fruit stall.

"I like strawberry," he answered.

"Hmm, uncle do not sell any strawberries. Nevermind, we can find in the supermarket nearby later," she said simply.

"It's fine though," he beamed.

"Well, since you already accompanied me here, I would love to do something for you in return," she smiled and went to pay for the fruits that she have picked earlier. Joonmi bought watermelon, honeydew and apple.

After she paid, Sehun insisted on carrying the bag. Joonmi couldn't reject so she let him be. They stopped by a supermarket to buy strawberries and some chocolate that can dip with the berries. Joonmi went to find the chocolates while Sehun went to pick the strawberries. Joonmi didn't know which one he like as they are lots of strawberries from different brand. Though they all are the same, strawberries but one would give this sweet taste of sensation.

"Joonmi! I found it!" Sehun grinned.

"Hmm, Sehun-ah, which one taste better?" Joonmi asked, confused which one to choose.

"Joonmi, it's just chocolate. Pick any you like," he chuckled.

Joonmi huffed, "Alright then, I pick this one!"

"Here let me pay."

"But, this was supposed to be for you so I should pay," she said.

"It's fine, Joonmi-ah. When we got home, you can do for me by feeding me the dipped stra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter