Chapter 29

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's their first day of school. Both girls woke up early to freshen up and they don't wanna be late on their first day of University. Joonmi made breakfast for Haneul and herself. While they were eating, someone rang the door bell.

"I wonder who came early in the morning?" 

Joonmi went to open the door. She was curious as to who came early in the morning. 

"Babe!" 

Joonmi was immediately greeted by Sehun, Kai and Tao.

"What are you guys doing here?" 

"Can we come in?" 

Joonmi opened the door for them to enter. Haneul was curious too why the boys were here early in the morning. Once the boys were in, they immediately went to the kitchen. Tao and Kai opened the cabinets which the girls assumed they were finding food.

"On your left," Joonmi said.

"Oh, thanks," Tao answered without caring who told him where the food was. 

Haneul and Joonmi chuckled at their friends' behaviour. Joonmi let Sehun finished her cereals. The girls asked why they having breakfast here instead over at their place.

"Kyungsoo Hyung woke up late. He's getting ready now," Kai said.

The girls nodded in understanding. After they had their breakfast (which Kyungsoo also stopped by to eat), they went to school together. Since they were early, they decided to walk to school. To enjoy the fresh air. Haneul and Kyungsoo were listening to their mp3, Tao and Kai were talking about how they can't wait to meet pretty girls and Joonmi and Sehun were just talking about random stuffs and being all loveydovey. Luhan offered Haneul a ride to school but Haneul wanted to walk to school with her friends. Luhan told her next time, he woulf send her to school and she could not reject his offer. They reached the school in half an hour.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter