Chapter 3

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! We're home!" a group of guys chorused when they enter the house. 

"You guys are back?" Chanyeol asked. The three of them nodded. Joonmi was watching tv with Suho when she realised that few guys just got home. 

Joonmi turned to them and tried to recall their names but she could only recognised Tao.

"Tao gege?" Joonmi asked, walking towards them. Tao turned to the person who called him. 

"Yes?" He asked, didn't recognised the girl infront of him.

"Don't you remember me?" Joonmi asked, standing infront of the guys feeling awkward. 

"Hmmm, sorry no," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Joonmi," she smiled. Tao and the other two were shocked. Kai's mouth was slightly ajar. 

"Wow Kai, though you can't recognise my sister but please close your mouth," Suho chuckled. Kai flushed and laughed dryly. 

"Oh my gee! You're back! Finally! I miss you!!" Tao ran to Joonmi and lift her up and spun her around the living room. 

"Stop gege, you making me dizzy!" Joonmi chuckled. Tao put her down and smile sheepishly at her. 

"I miss you so so much!" Tao gave her a hug. 

"I miss you too, gege." 

"Ehem." Someone cleared his throat. Joonmi turned to that person. 

"Don't you remember us?" He asked. 

"Hmm, I know that one is Kai Oppa and-"

"Yes! She remembers me!" Kai said, feeling very happy that Joonmi remembered him. 

"Uhmm, not really though. I remember your name because Joonmyun Oppa just said your name just now," she smiled. After hearing that, Kai's expression changed. The guy beside him and Tao laughed at him. 

"Hahahaha!" 

"Shut up, Sehun!" Kai glared.

"What about me?" The guy beside Kai asked. I assumed his name is Sehun.

"Sehun Oppa," she answered. 

"Yay! She remembers-" 

"Nope, Kai Oppa called you Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter