Chapter 24

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh. My. Gee. This is freaking big," Joonmi said in awe as both of them entered the concert hall.

It was Joonmi's first time attending a concert in her 17 years life. She felt excited. 

"I'm so excited! Let's find our seats!" Haneul shouted. 

Both of them have to shout to each other for them to hear as the concert hall was really noisy with other fans chattering. The lights were switched off when the fans already settled down. It shows that the concert was starting. Haneul and Joonmi stared at the stage in awe as each of Infinite members jumped up. 

"OMG! L OPPA! WOOHYUN OPPA!" Haneul and Joonmi screamed. 

((I'm not sure how to describe during the concert so I just skip to the end. Hehe, sorry. Mianhe ^^)) 

"Thank you Inspirit for coming!" Dongwoo said. 

"I hope you guys have a safe trip when going home. Be safe, alright. Byebye! Goodnight!" Sungyu said.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Is there anyone here by the name of Kim Joonmi? Sister of Kim Joonmyun. If you're out there, please stay at your seat. And thank you to other Inspirits who came! I love you all!" L said. 

Joonmi tensed up when L said her name. Is it her that he'z looking for her? It must be her since also said Joonmyun's name. 

"L wanted to meet you," Haneul whispered. 

Joonmi turned to look at her bestfriend and nodded. She was in shocked. Why would L wanted to meet her? After the other fans had cleared the concert hall, Joonmi and Haneul stood up and went to the backstage. She saw L standing beside the security guard. 

It's a good thing he's there. If not, the security guard won't let me in, Joonmi thought. 

"L Oppa?" Joonmi called. 

She felt weird and nervous when talking to one of the Infinite members. While her bestfriend clung onto her as if her life was dependent on Joonmi. Joonmi smirked as she knew that her bestfriend likes L. 

The security let both of the girls in. Both of them foll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter