Chapter 28

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the day for the girls to move into their new apartment since they'll be starting school in few days. Sehun, Tao and Kai had helped them to carry their stuffs over.

"This is the last one," Sehun informed, putting the box on the floor, next to Joonmi's bed.

"Thank you, dear. You're the best."

Joonmi embraced Sehun and gave him a kiss on his lips. Sehun deepened the kiss but sadly, it lasted for awhile, as Kai came and ruined their moment.

"Oh...? I'm sorry. I'll be back."

Kai quickly leave the lovebirds and ran out of the room. Joonmi laughed at her friend's adorableness.

"Shall we grab something to eat?" Sehun asked.

"Sure! I'm hungry."

Both of them went out to buy lunch for them and for their friends too. They bought McDonald and ice cream since the weather's hot.

"We bought Mac!" Joonmi announced when she entered her new apartment.

"Yay! Thanks Joon!" Tao said and quickly grabbed the food from Joonmi.

All of them ate quietly in the living room. Usually, it would be noisy but since they were very tired from all those carrying, they ate their food quietly.

"Thanks guys, for helping us moved our stuffs," Haneul smiled.

"No problem," Kai said.

As they were eating, the door bell rang. Haneul volunteered herself to open the door.

"Gege!"

Haneul hugged her boyfriend who came without telling her.

"Hi Princess."

"What are you doing here?"

"Can't I come to see my girlfriend's new apartment?" Luhan smirked.

Haneul let Luhan in and brought him to the living room.

"I thought you got work?" Tao asked😫nonchalantly.

"I asked for early leave," Luhan said and eyed Haneul.

Haneul's face heated up and she quickly looked away. Kai saw what was going on between the two of them and he shook his head.

"I hate happy couples."

Tao agreed with Kai by nodding his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter