Chapter 18

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After tired of crying, Joonmi fell asleep in Lay's arms. It's getting late so Lay carried her bridal style home. Joonmi let everything out to the older one. She just couldn't understand her parents. She wish that she don't have to understand what happened but she can't. It involved her too. She won't let her brother went through it alone. She have to be strong for her brother. If their parents really leave them for good, Joonmi just have to depend on Suho and he too have to depend on his sister. 

"We're home," Lay said softly. 

Sehun immediately stood up and approached Lay. He took Joonmi from the older one and brought her to her room. Sehun pushed her strain of hair that was covering her face. Sehun pitied his girlfriend. She didn't know anything but she felt like it happened because of her. 

"Hyung, what happened?" Lay asked.

He was worried for Joonmi. She still young and she already had to go through this. She doesn't even know what happened. Suho sighed and leaned back on the sofa. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to solve this problem as soon as possible but he didn't know where to find them. It's better for him so solve this problem himself rather than bringing Joonmi along. 

"I'm gonna solve this problem as soon as possible. I just have to find them," Suho said. 

"Maybe you could find them in Myeondong. Joonmi and I saw them there last time," Sehun informed. 

"Alright, thanks kiddo," Suho patted Sehun's head and left to his room. 

Suho entered his room quietly, not wanting to disturb his sister who was sleeping soundly. He sat beside his sister and her cheek softly. 

"I'm sorry, sissy. I should have told you earlier but I don't have the heart to."

Suho sighed for the nth time that day. He wished too that their parents didn't leave them but they were selfish. They were only thinking about themselves rather than their children who was still immature. Suho clenched his fist until it turned white.

 

The next day, Joonmi woke up with her head dizzy. Everything around her was upside down. She got out from her bed carefully, not to bump into everything. She held onto anything that she saw for support. 

"Oppa?" she called. 

"Oh, Joonmi, you alright there?" Chen asked as he saw her pale looking face. 

Joonmi shook her head, "My head hurts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter