Chapter 17

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Joonmi met her parents coincidentally at Myeongdung, her mood changed. She wasn't in the mood to shop or walk around the streets but she got the stuffs that she wanted to buy for her brother and Jinhee. Joonmi thought that her parents will be thrilled when they saw her but instead it was the other way around. It's the expression that Joonmi least expected. She doesn't feel good about it. She had the feelings that her brother knew why they left them 12 years ago. She's old enough now to know but Suho didn't plan on telling her or even her parents. Sooner or later, Joonmi could find out either by herself or someone tell her could be her parents or Suho. Joonmi thought after she met with her parents, she could moved in with them and spend the quality time together that they missed 12 years ago but looking by the expression of their faces earlier on, they didn't want to do anything that related to them. It seems like they wanted to avoid Suho and Joonmi. She wondered why they have to do this. What did her and her brother did wrong. She remembered she was a good girl and didn't make herself in trouble and same goes to Suho. 

Sehun saw his girlfriend's mood changed after they met her parents. Sehun asked if she was okay and she said she was fine. After that, Sehun didn't ask her any further as he knew it must be because of her parents. Sehun was also wondering why her parents reacted that way. Wasn't her parents should be thrilled when they finally get to meet their child after so long.

"S-Sehun." her voice cracked.

Sehun immediately stood up and went to embrace her. Joonmi cried her heart out. She didn't know why she felt disheartened. She just missed her parents so much. She didn't really expected them to react that way. Sehun carressed her back soothingly. It pains him to see his girlfriend like that. She rarely cry. Ever since he met her, she never cry. Her smile wasn't faking. All her smile that she flashed all were genuine. 

"Why do they look like they wasn't happy to see me? Did I do something wrong? But the last time I met them was when I was 6. I remembered I was a good girl. I didn't make them angry," she sobbed. 

Sehun kept carressing her back to soothe her. He didn't know what to say as he didn't know the answers too. He too was as confused as her. Sehun pushed her head to his shoulder. Joonmi wrapped her hands around his waist.

"Let's sleep. Don't think too much about it. I'll always be here for you, dear," he kissed her temple. Sehun was about to stand up and walked her to her room but she didn't compelled. 

"I wanna be with you." 

Sehun sat down beside her. Though he wasn't suppose to grin widely when Joonmi said she want to sleep with him but he couldn't help it. His girlfriend wanted to snuggle with him without him pulling her to his bed. Sehun covered both of them with the thick blanket. Joonmi snuggled closer to Sehun. A tear streamed down her face before she closed her eyes to go to sleep. 

It was dinner time and Joonmi didn't wake up. Sehun wanted to wake her up but seeing her tear stained face, he let her sleep. He went to wash himself up and went to eat dinner with the rest. 

"Where's Joonmi?" Lay asked. 

"Sleepi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter