Chapter 9

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 5 days since the misunderstanding from Sehun to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo wasn't mad at Sehun anymore but someone has to teach him a lesson. Joonmi didn't know what to do. She's been giving her dinner to Sehun everytime Kyungsoo purposely didn't serve him his dinner. Joonmi didn't mind though. She doesn't eat much as she have to watch her weight. She's not fat. Actually, she's quite skinny but her sympathy towards Sehun was much bigger than her hunger. Kyungsoo, on the other hand, was having a little fun, messing around with Sehun. Though he felt bad for Joonmi because she gave her food to Sehun, everytime during dinner. After dinner, she would volunteered herself to wash the dishes. Joonmyun didn't stop her from doing the chores. If he did, his sister will start giving him excuses and he couldn't do anything about it. 

"Joonmi, it's fine though. I can do the dishes," Kyungsoo said, feeling bad for the young one. 

"It's okay, Oppa. It's my job to do the chores. I can't be slacking around doing nothing," she said, giving the older one a reassure smile. Kyungsoo nodded in understanding and left to go to his room. 

It's weekend tomorrow and the boys had no plans to go anywhere. Though they seldom make plans during weekend but it's nice to make plans once in awhile. 

"Hyung, let's go for a picnic tomorrow?" Chen suggested. 

"That would be nice though. It's been awhile since I go out with you guys," said Kris. All of them nodded in agreement. 

"Where shall we have picnic?" Kyungsoo asked. 

"At the beach!" Tao cheered. Everyone agreed immediately. 

 

Sehun helped Kyungsoo to pack the food for the picnic later on. Sehun felt bad so he volunteered to help Kyungsoo and at the same, kept apologising  at the older one. After feeling irritated of Sehun's continuous whine, he gave in and accepted the young one's apology. 

"Yay! I love you, Hyung! Your food will always be the second delicious to me!" Sehun said in delight and gave the older one a hug. Kyungsoo couldn't hide his smile though he forced himself not to. He patted the young one and let him go. 

"Let's go! The boys are waiting," he said and proceed out of the front door. Sehun nodded before locking the door and followed the older one behind. Kris and Suho rented two cars so they have to split into two groups. Kris drove one car and Suho drove another one. And of course, Suho won't let his little sister sit in Kris's car. 

"She will be sitting in the sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter