Chapter 1

I'll always be here for you♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joonmi packed her bag and got ready for her flight at 11am later on. She can't wait to meet her brother after being in London for about 2 years. Sure, both of them contacted each other through emails and calls but Joonmi missed being around with her brother. Joonmi didn't inform her brother that she will be coming home today. She wanted it to be a surprise. It's a good thing that her brother left her his address so she don't have to lie to him just to get his address. Joonmi knew that her brother is living with his friends. Joonmi last met them when she was 6 years old. Joonmi could only remember some of their names; Kris, the Canadian guy, Chen, the troll, Luhan, the pretty boy, Tao, wushu guy and Kyungsoo, the one who cook the best. Sadly, she could not remember the rest. 

My body is aching after being in the plane for more than 4 hours. After Joonmi have collected her luggage, she went to hail a cab. 

"Excuse me ahjusshi, could you please send me to this address?" Joonmi asked politely as she showed the address to the uncle. The uncle nodded. 

"Say, you're not from here, are you?" He asked curiously.

Joonmi chuckld, "Ahjusshi, I'm from Seoul. I just got back from London after finish studying there." Maybe because of her accent, the uncle assumed that she wasn't from Korea.

 

"Here's the fare. Keep the change. Thank you uncle! Have a nice day!" Joonmi smiled. The uncle passed her luggage before driving off.

Here I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter